AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/05/07 06:00 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:00 AM Yeah title pretty much explains it, I got my car dyno'd today just to see what this generic cv tune has got me and I was pretty happy with the resultsWhat does it equal to RWKW, does anyone know?
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/05/07 06:05 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:05 AM http://www.wentec.com/unipower/calculators/kw_hp.asp 253.84 kw
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 29/05/07 06:05 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:05 AM Yeah title pretty much explains it, I got my car dyno'd today just to see what this generic cv tune has got me and I was pretty happy with the resultsWhat does it equal to RWKW, does anyone know?App. 250 -255rwkw I think, good result.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/05/07 06:07 AM Author Posted 29/05/07 06:07 AM http://www.wentec.com/unipower/calculators/kw_hp.asp 253.84 kwCheers thanks mate
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 29/05/07 06:26 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:26 AM Your AFR's are a little bit to high. I would be getting a custom asap.Good result otherwise.
Felix Large Member Member 564 Member For: 19y 7m 29d Location: Brisvegas Posted 29/05/07 06:26 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:26 AM that's about 290kw at the fly, almost 300kw nice... makes me want to get it done even more! Felix
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/05/07 06:31 AM Author Posted 29/05/07 06:31 AM dont really wanna get a custom tune untill ive got enough money for the injectors, fuel pump and 'hi flowing' cat. so I can all get it done at the same time
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 29/05/07 06:33 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:33 AM dont really wanna get a custom tune untill ive got enough money for the injectors, fuel pump and 'hi flowing' cat. so I can all get it done at the same timeWell if that's the case, run the low tune then. If this was a tune from someone I know, DBOSS/Phonebiatch would say.....PING TUNE!!!
Guest Guests Posted 29/05/07 06:55 AM Posted 29/05/07 06:55 AM Where'd you get it dynoed mate? Was it in Rocko?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/05/07 06:58 AM Author Posted 29/05/07 06:58 AM Where'd you get it dynoed mate? Was it in Rocko?Sure was, Kwinana Performance just off dixon road (near toyota etc)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now