richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 28/07/03 12:33 PM Posted 28/07/03 12:33 PM Is this event still taking place!! YEP, unless Meg tells us otherwise
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 28/07/03 09:40 PM Author Posted 28/07/03 09:40 PM :( Numbers are decreasing ......... I am still keen to go to Sovereign Hill - I have however acknowledged that August may not be the most inviting time for a family day out (due to the cold weather). If it will boost numbers, I am happy to postpone the event until we hit some better weather - all interested in this event please post ASAP and let me know your thoughts.Also - if we are still on for the 17th, we will have to make a final decision around Friday the 15th once we know what the weather is going to be like (long drives and walking around S/Hill is no fun in the pouring rain!!).So - give me some feedback and we'll take it from there. Cheers,Meg
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 28/07/03 11:32 PM Posted 28/07/03 11:32 PM Meg,I am fine for any other date. Happy to put it off to September. (I will be away for all of Oct / Nov / Dec) so September is the best time for me..!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/07/03 12:52 AM Posted 29/07/03 12:52 AM Anytime Anywhere.
tintR Member 154 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria Posted 29/07/03 08:50 AM Posted 29/07/03 08:50 AM Hi guys My wife and I will come along. We are happy to go with the flow............... Regards Brett and Karen Wines.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 31/07/03 05:59 AM Posted 31/07/03 05:59 AM hmmm...As long as I get 4 weeks notice it should not be a problem to arrange to attend. I'll just go tell the missus that we can go to the [insert event that we argued about] on the 17th now...... :lol: :lol:
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Location: Geelong Posted 31/07/03 06:21 AM Posted 31/07/03 06:21 AM I thought it was the 24 th as per the poll victory as I was unable on the 17th anyway, so change to another date later would be good for me!! Still keen to go!!
Guest gctaylor Guests Posted 01/08/03 08:27 AM Posted 01/08/03 08:27 AM MegJill can't make it on the day as she has an exam to sit for her aths course.We were still coming but with a reduced number.If you want to change the date we're cool with that.Geoff
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 04/08/03 09:54 PM Author Posted 04/08/03 09:54 PM OK - Thanks for the feedback guys Seems to me we can get more numbers if we change the date. So now ....... when?? Let's make it when the weather is a bit warmer - how about when daylight savings starts as well?? Is around September/October better?? Open to suggested dates - post some preferred dates and we'll run another poll.Cheers,MegNow I will just have to let my sister know we have postponed it ........... think I'll leave that to Rob!!!! :lol: :lol:
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 06/08/03 10:36 AM Posted 06/08/03 10:36 AM Ok then I can safely tell the missus that the 17th is canned. I await an alternate date
Recommended Posts