Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
Is this event still taking place!!

YEP, unless Meg tells us otherwise

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

:( Numbers are decreasing ......... I am still keen to go to Sovereign Hill - I have however acknowledged that August may not be the most inviting time for a family day out (due to the cold weather). If it will boost numbers, I am happy to postpone the event until we hit some better weather - all interested in this event please post ASAP and let me know your thoughts.

Also - if we are still on for the 17th, we will have to make a final decision around Friday the 15th once we know what the weather is going to be like (long drives and walking around S/Hill is no fun in the pouring rain!!).

So - give me some feedback and we'll take it from there. :beerchug:

Cheers,

Meg

  • Brendan Dennis
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

Meg,

I am fine for any other date. Happy to put it off to September. (I will be away for all of Oct / Nov / Dec) so September is the best time for me..!

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 16d
  • Location: Ferntree Gully, Victoria
Posted

Hi guys

My wife and I will come along. We are happy to go with the flow...............

Regards Brett and Karen Wines.

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

hmmm...

As long as I get 4 weeks notice it should not be a problem to arrange to attend. I'll just go tell the missus that we can go to the [insert event that we argued about] on the 17th now...... :lol: :lol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

I thought it was the 24 th as per the poll victory as I was unable on the 17th anyway, so change to another date later would be good for me!! Still keen to go!!

Guest gctaylor
  • Guests
Posted

Meg

Jill can't make it on the day as she has an exam to sit for her aths course.

We were still coming but with a reduced number.

If you want to change the date we're cool with that.

Geoff

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 12d
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

OK - Thanks for the feedback guys :)

Seems to me we can get more numbers if we change the date. So now ....... when?? Let's make it when the weather is a bit warmer - how about when daylight savings starts as well?? Is around September/October better?? Open to suggested dates - post some preferred dates and we'll run another poll.

Cheers,

Meg

Now I will just have to let my sister know we have postponed it ........... think I'll leave that to Rob!!!! :lol: :lol:

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

Ok then I can safely tell the missus that the 17th is canned. I await an alternate date :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...