stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/07 11:12 AM Posted 07/05/07 11:12 AM (edited) Guys the Stangster is gonna give you some friendly advice and its FREE.I just removed my xr6T rear spoiler and fitted a GT one, it uses the same mounting holes but the base sits in a differnt position to the standard spoiler if you know what I mean.I advise anybody with a rear spoiler especially if their car is still new to remove their rear spoiler(first go to clarke rubber and buy some stick on rubber, its cheap) as tightarse ford do not put enough rubber under the spoiler and in time it will mark and chip your paint. Trust me do it now for $5.00 it`s the best think you can do for your boot. I now need to either touch it up or get the boot resprayed again.Don`t thank me now , just buy me a coke later. Edited 07/05/07 11:13 AM by stang
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/07 11:14 AM Posted 07/05/07 11:14 AM Any pics of the new wing installed?
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 07/05/07 11:18 AM Author Posted 07/05/07 11:18 AM Any pics of the new wing installed?Will try to gets some pics up by end of the week
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 07/05/07 11:19 AM Posted 07/05/07 11:19 AM Sounds good mate
Soul Reaver Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Syd Posted 07/05/07 10:41 PM Posted 07/05/07 10:41 PM Why am I not surprised at fords lack of rubber seriously how hard is it FORD.
simmo Member 431 Member For: 23y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km Posted 10/05/07 07:54 PM Posted 10/05/07 07:54 PM Why am I not surprised at fords lack of rubber seriously how hard is it FORD.they use plenty of rubber when they f#*k us over on warranty claims lol!
stang Legacy Donating Member 1,353 Member For: 22y 8m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 11/05/07 03:37 AM Author Posted 11/05/07 03:37 AM I`ll pay that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now