SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 11/05/07 07:46 AM Posted 11/05/07 07:46 AM that looks really good!fits in nicely too!Sorry to hijack... buuuuut...... I was going to buy the chrome "turbo" badges (ones off turbo terry) & put them on the side of my ute above my "magnet" badges... u guys think that would look good?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/05/07 08:01 AM Posted 11/05/07 08:01 AM How does the other side look...........
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 11/05/07 08:12 AM Posted 11/05/07 08:12 AM dags have u got a camera that can take pictures of both sides of your side shirts at once?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/05/07 12:36 PM Posted 11/05/07 12:36 PM You want pictures of dags in a skirt? OK...brbBit over the top IMHO, but whatever floats your boat I guess
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 11/05/07 10:29 PM Posted 11/05/07 10:29 PM damnhow did u know what I was hinting at?tab... how/why have u got a pic
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 11/05/07 11:10 PM Posted 11/05/07 11:10 PM They were playing kinky games when Tab was staying over last year I heard.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/05/07 02:46 AM Posted 12/05/07 02:46 AM
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/05/07 09:24 AM Posted 12/05/07 09:24 AM I'm still trying to work out wtf a side SHIRT is, let alone what you lot are fantasizing about...
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 14/05/07 07:36 AM Posted 14/05/07 07:36 AM I just yanked mine completely off when they started flaking.. looks ok to me!scribr,I rekon it would look good!
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 18/05/07 09:06 AM Posted 18/05/07 09:06 AM (edited) Hey guys, what is the safest/easiest way to remove the badges from your sideskirts and boot?the xr6 on the side skirts are de chroming so they're gonna go. also the 't' of 'turbo' on the boot is broken so I'm gonna take it off. I'm gonna replace the falcon badge with an fpv one and line up a chrome terri turbo badge with it on the other side. then I'm gonna put red turbo badges on the front guards in the same place as on daves old 'PASHEN' xr6t.what do you reckon? anyone used chrome turbo badgers on their xr6t?cheers,Daniel Edited 18/05/07 09:12 AM by TRA1NR
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now