Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted
Mate that looks pretty good for a stock crossover job, I was thinking something similar except modify the stock box slightly and have the pod in it to try and keep some of the heat out.

to tell you the truth from my experinence with this setup is

yes it sucks some warm air but also suck alot more cold air.

its not enough hot air to suffer from heatsoak, well I dont.

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted
Edit: I love that pipe running straight in though, might copy that!

ahhaha go for it looks way better IMO and works good.

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

NV have you done anything to your stock BOV? If I did the same sort of pipe that you have done, do you think it would increase the noise level of the induction? There's no doubt it would improve the airflow (just barely).

Also, has anyone considered putting on the plazmaman hot and cold side piping to improve airflow? WITHOUT a tune this is...

Edited by R-SPEC
  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted
NV have you done anything to your stock BOV? If I did the same sort of pipe that you have done, do you think it would increase the noise level of the induction? There's no doubt it would improve the airflow (just barely).

with this setup I still use the BOV connected as it still flutters hard.

with out no BOV its alot crazi the flutter.

what ive notice running a straight pipe of the crossover is that the

noise is abit more louder I dont know why. not alot more louder but noticeable.

might chuck my 2.5" dose pipe on now ahhaha.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...