Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 21/04/07 01:49 AM Posted 21/04/07 01:49 AM Just a little reminder, in case anyone does not know what awaits, this will be one our modes of transport Jeffro we got the back seat again!!!PeteI bus with naked chicks and Pete wants Jeff to sit with him in the back seat. Nah, nothing sus about that
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/04/07 02:17 AM Posted 21/04/07 02:17 AM I bus with naked chicks and Pete wants Jeff to sit with him in the back seat. Nah, nothing sus about that So are you in Arthur?
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 21/04/07 02:21 AM Posted 21/04/07 02:21 AM I am looking forward attending, and meeting some of you guys - would be nice.Brian, you coming down with the F6 or the Blue Car?Good to catch up again. Blue car, if everything is in 1 piece.Brian
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 21/04/07 09:48 AM Posted 21/04/07 09:48 AM So are you in Arthur?I thought it was a given that Im going. Haven't missed one yet. Put me down as a certainty.
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 21/04/07 10:44 AM Posted 21/04/07 10:44 AM I bus with naked chicks and Pete wants Jeff to sit with him in the back seat. Nah, nothing sus about that If only you knew what went on in that sleeping compartment
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 21/04/07 02:13 PM Posted 21/04/07 02:13 PM If that's where Jeff got the 'cream' from then I dont want to know
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 21/04/07 02:23 PM Posted 21/04/07 02:23 PM Shaz,I believe that will be MY responsibility this year... but don't you need LEGIBLE and concise recordings..
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 21/04/07 11:50 PM Posted 21/04/07 11:50 PM Vikings first training camp , last night and this morning , there were no survivors
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 22/04/07 07:27 AM Posted 22/04/07 07:27 AM PUT ME ON THE LIST I HEAR HEATH WANTS TO BE PUT ON THE LIST
Guest Guests Posted 22/04/07 07:55 AM Posted 22/04/07 07:55 AM I HEAR HEATH WANTS TO BE PUT ON THE LIST I HEARD THAT TOO!!!! HEATH YOU ON THE LIST YET?
Recommended Posts