balpg Member 3 Member For: 19y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/07 12:17 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:17 PM Hey guys, I just bought a new BF turbo, did have a BA Futura on LPG but just was not near enough power. Getting in and driving the turbo after the LPG just makes a heap of difference. Love the car and still can't stop smiling. It's an 06 plate BF in shockwave with leather and zf gearbox.Here's a pic of what I had and what I have
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Posted 18/04/07 12:20 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:20 PM No offence buddy, but where the f*ck were you going with that rear wing on the XT? Congrats on the new car, they do more than beat the pants of the N/A motors
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 18/04/07 12:21 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:21 PM Hope you enjoy the site, it's very informative most of the time & a laught all of the time, some great characters on here.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 18/04/07 12:26 PM Posted 18/04/07 12:26 PM dude.. the wing..lolNice new car mate, Another fellow P plater with a brand new xr6t
balpg Member 3 Member For: 19y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/04/07 12:56 PM Author Posted 18/04/07 12:56 PM I was 17 when I got the BA and I was pretty dumb, got ripped off for the job as well,at least I learnt this time and got a T
PIT STOP Member 64 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: SYDNEY Posted 18/04/07 01:06 PM Posted 18/04/07 01:06 PM only new myself ,but welcome ,im with the others raw power does not need big jap wing unless u want to fly better left for the little rice rockets just purchased my xr6t two weeks ago and holy dang they move.noticed you still have old faithful in the back ground what r u going to do with her?
Migz Member 80 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Posted 18/04/07 02:55 PM Posted 18/04/07 02:55 PM I am also a newbi. And also a P plater. Lets be friends unfortunetly... I must be the only one on here who doesnt actually own a Turbo yet. :( But that status is changing! huzzah
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/04/07 07:31 PM Posted 18/04/07 07:31 PM and about the spoiler lol
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 16d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 18/04/07 09:24 PM Posted 18/04/07 09:24 PM Futura to ground control, permission for launch
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/04/07 09:50 PM Posted 18/04/07 09:50 PM Very nice mate and others have said
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now