tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/04/07 06:37 AM Posted 14/04/07 06:37 AM (edited) 'sEven to the point at work I shifted the carparks around so that my baby sits between a concrete wall and an air-con duct. Edited 14/04/07 06:37 AM by tab
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m Gender: Male Posted 14/04/07 08:06 AM Posted 14/04/07 08:06 AM I like to park around those sort of cars as well. Less chance of getting hit I figure I always park near a car that looks like its been taken care of
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 14/04/07 08:52 AM Posted 14/04/07 08:52 AM I try and park as far away from any one as possoble.. Who cares if you have to walk a bit further
Guest newl Guests Posted 14/04/07 08:56 AM Posted 14/04/07 08:56 AM I'll typically park out in the middle of BFE if at all possible. Alternatively like others have mentioned if there is another XR6/8 F6/GT/GTP or other nice car I'll typically park next to it for the same reasons as have been outlined.
kraddy Member 21 Member For: 19y 5m 30d Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 14/04/07 08:59 AM Posted 14/04/07 08:59 AM me too.... It's not like I couldnt handle the exercise...
F6 381 Member 88 Member For: 19y 7m 8d Posted 15/04/07 01:47 AM Posted 15/04/07 01:47 AM If there is another nice ford there I will certainly park next to it as to parking next to some old s**t heap when you know the mongrels will open there car doors straight into yours as most of the car parks are too bloody small these days.
leigh86 Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 19y 11m 15d Gender: Not Telling Posted 16/04/07 11:22 AM Posted 16/04/07 11:22 AM I once parked next to a Blueprint XR8 which was parked next to a Blueprint XR6 NA. They were still there when I came back so unfortunately I was the only one to witness it.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 16/04/07 12:56 PM Posted 16/04/07 12:56 PM I park the Phantom as close to the entry as possible...I bought a car not to walk a hunrdred miles... plus that way I can watch the inconsiderate bleepers and have a friendly chat should the need arise ... muhahahahashaz
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 16/04/07 03:03 PM Posted 16/04/07 03:03 PM My preferences in order;I park on the street whenever possible and if I can be at the end of a parking section all the better - the fuggers can only get you one end!In a large carpark, as far away from the entrance as possible - BUT it's friggin amazing how many times I've come out and found some piece of sheet has been parked right beside me. I'm sure it's been done deliberately so I record their number and store it (just in case).As a last resort I will park closer to the entrance but ONLY if I can get beside a pillar - I always let the passenger out first and reverse in and park 1" clear of the pillar leaving the maximum amount of space on the "danger" side.If I can't park in accordance with those conditions I won't park at all.
black190 Member 14 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Posted 16/04/07 10:34 PM Posted 16/04/07 10:34 PM I live in Sydney's East so I park where ever I can, one can't afford to be too picky in this neck of the woods.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now