Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/04/07 06:20 AM Posted 17/04/07 06:20 AM bump......anyone lol??Get the correct plugs from Ford!Get F6 Typhoon plugs.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 17/04/07 06:32 AM Posted 17/04/07 06:32 AM I use ngk fr6ei-11 gapped to .8 works fine.Ian
XR525T Member 16 Member For: 22y 3m 29d Posted 17/04/07 08:53 AM Author Posted 17/04/07 08:53 AM Get the correct plugs from Ford!Get F6 Typhoon plugs.I have been told re-gapping iridium plugs damages them, that's why I want the correct gap plug.Im pretty sure BOTH the WRX and XR6T / F6 plug are the same by temp by looking at the part numbers but just wanted to make sure
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 17/04/07 06:51 PM Posted 17/04/07 06:51 PM I have never had a problem with regapping these plugs just go gently when doing it.Ian
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 17/04/07 09:34 PM Posted 17/04/07 09:34 PM Yes just like popping a cherry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now