Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

in mine it was plain to see that there were little flakey bits on the pipe outlets. it looks like blobs of paint that has run, and collected on the outlets. when mine was off and I put it on the floor, a couple of bits fell off, so I sanded the rest of the excess off..

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Mine just went at 80,000 bent blades (see this post http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=55271 page 2 has a photo )

My BOV is causing a flutter, I think it may have broke since I increased the boost (only to 10psi).

Ill look for the cause once I get the turbo out, and hopefully find it before I put a new one back in...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...