boost_ute Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/04/07 12:57 AM Posted 06/04/07 12:57 AM Just watched the last episode of season 2 Prison break.Does anyone here watch this show?Ive been watching the US episodes which are a couple month ahead of us here.Fox have given the Green light for season 3 after a tough battle.Looks like one of the brothers wont make it past the first few episodes that say.I was always skeptical about another season but it looks like it will be good.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/04/07 01:24 AM Posted 06/04/07 01:24 AM Yep I watch it. Great show but I just follow along with the shows as the air here.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/04/07 01:28 AM Posted 06/04/07 01:28 AM My wife loves that show. She can't wait for the next season and she only just finished watching the last! I never really got into it though.
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 06/04/07 02:26 AM Posted 06/04/07 02:26 AM I too am a prison break junkie.....only got a few episodes left of season 2 to watch. a third season will be awesome....
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 06/04/07 03:25 AM Posted 06/04/07 03:25 AM cant wait for season 3!!!! The best TV show ever!!
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/04/07 03:29 AM Posted 06/04/07 03:29 AM The prison nurse/doctor lady makes it definately one of the best shows ever
Guest newl Guests Posted 06/04/07 03:38 AM Posted 06/04/07 03:38 AM Should be interesting to see how Michael breaks out of this one without all the prior work available to him that he'd done to get Linc out.
boost_ute Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Location: Adelaide Posted 06/04/07 03:54 AM Author Posted 06/04/07 03:54 AM Without spoiling it for others, I think its interesting who he is in there with, (bellik, mahone etc) they all have different skills, I think it will be exciting.
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 06/04/07 03:14 PM Posted 06/04/07 03:14 PM oh FMD I didnt know that was the last episode.. I thought there was more to come.I bet the next season wont last.. these pricks never seem to get free.still a good show though
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/04/07 12:16 AM Posted 07/04/07 12:16 AM Just finished off the last episode lastnight.It will be interesting to see where the story goes from here.I'm sure there's plenty of people that are watching it as it airs here, so please don't spoil it for them by posting any info about the end of season 2.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now