Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 08/04/07 12:58 AM Posted 08/04/07 12:58 AM Boags Premium, Corona, Boags Draught, Pure Blonde, Sol, Tooheys Pils, Asahi, Peroni and Kirin Larger are some more of my favoutites but my the Import beer I LOVE the most is Red Stripe Largerim sorry but Corona's taste like cats piss!!!!!!!!! I rate corona in the same class as Bundy.......... sh*t!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/04/07 12:59 AM Posted 08/04/07 12:59 AM Doesnt count when there commin out the other end Troughy....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/04/07 01:25 AM Posted 08/04/07 01:25 AM I rate corona in the same class as Bundy.......... sh*t!Well that confirms my suspicions - how could anyone not appreciate bundy. I suppose Bacardi Breezers are more your thing.
illusionzzz Member 180 Member For: 20y 9m 16d Posted 08/04/07 03:53 AM Posted 08/04/07 03:53 AM Peroni, an imported italian beer....
Desert_phantom Member 141 Member For: 20y 12d Gender: Male Location: NT Posted 08/04/07 05:53 AM Posted 08/04/07 05:53 AM is it me or does Extra Dry give you the biggest hangover the next day?Yeah it tastes ike your drinking chemicals.I stick with XXXX gold, Coopers pale ale (bottom swig as well), Coronas.I notice no one likes good old FOSTERS!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 08/04/07 10:26 AM Posted 08/04/07 10:26 AM They own and make just about everything these days - so in a way most people are enjoying fosters!
alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/04/07 12:53 PM Posted 08/04/07 12:53 PM Love Rogers Beer by Little Creatures (WA) - although it's a midstregnth but FANTASTIC!!!
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 22d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 08/04/07 01:39 PM Posted 08/04/07 01:39 PM Well that confirms my suspicions - how could anyone not appreciate bundy. I suppose Bacardi Breezers are more your thing.pfffffffffft so that'd mean I sleep with a pink dooner then huh?nothin like 60% makers mark 40% lemonade!!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 08/04/07 01:51 PM Posted 08/04/07 01:51 PM Doesnt count when there commin out the other end Troughy.... and what's your preferred Ale Daggy? shazza
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 08/04/07 01:59 PM Posted 08/04/07 01:59 PM im sorry but Corona's taste like cats piss!!!!!!!!! I rate corona in the same class as Bundy.......... sh*t!Well that confirms my suspicions - how could anyone not appreciate bundy. I suppose Bacardi Breezers are more your thing.bundy = evil shaz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now