Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NT
Posted

Definately get comprehensive. Sure you may never crash but its the other people on road who may be drunk, unregisterd, uninsures etc.

20yr old BAxr8, JCI: $1600 per year.

However excess will be more for being under 21, and being male.

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hi I'm 21 and my insurance is only $734 a year with a $800 excess for my T ute. Its fully insured for $45k. The cheapest way to get the insurance cheap is go on a novated lease. Because the insurance premium depends on the base value of your care and not your age. However the excess will still reflect your age.

Worth looking into. Especially if you are on Good money you will save more as its before tax deduction. So really my insurance is only costing me $500 appox in after tax money!

The rich get Richer!

Dorko :spoton:

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 11d
Posted (edited)

...I just got a 2006 Xr6t ute, ive had it for about 3 weeks now, im 18 and on my P Plates, and I was quoted $2254 fully covered by Just Cars. I thought that was an absolute ripper of a deal as I was expecting more and was told that I would be hit with a quote of around $3000+. So at the end of the day I took it and ran.

Edited by Tommo
  • Crusty aviator
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: ACT
Posted
...I just got a 2006 Xr6t ute, ive had it for about 3 weeks now, im 18 and on my P Plates, and I was quoted $2254 fully covered by Just Cars. I thought that was an absolute ripper of a deal as I was expecting more and was told that I would be hit with a quote of around $3000+. So at the end of the day I took it and ran.

Sadly Tommo as nice a bloke as you are with your credentials many of us are disappointed that you managed to get insurance at all!

The fact you are covered doesn't make me feel any safer at all.

Dingah

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Why? Do you actually know this bloke and his history?

Get the f*ck of your high horse.

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
Why? Do you actually know this bloke and his history?

Get the f*ck of your high horse.

Giddy up!!

Dingbat seems to be riding HI HO silver lately. He says in another thread that cars are just a mode of getting from a to b and not an extention of your personality. So why the f*ck is his modoifed to over 300rwkws? Must like getting from a to b quickly, but it's not ok for anyone else.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Bendigo
Posted

I am 26 and my insurance is just over $500 including mods

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hey silloette, have you told your insurance company about your latest suspension?

they might hit you up for some more money!

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

lol, I havent told them anything that's happened in the recent months :$

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Wouldn't it be nice if us NSW guys could insure our cars in some other state and pay half as much. We get absolutely raped here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...