RUS531 RUS531 Legacy Donating Member 410 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Emerald QLD Posted 02/04/07 09:55 AM Author Posted 02/04/07 09:55 AM Thanks for the info spine Are we talking dvd case size or smaller
alpha Member 266 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/04/07 11:21 AM Posted 02/04/07 11:21 AM I was recommended to buy the Alpine MRP F450 Amp which doesn't require the Line level converter or is the sales guy having me on.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 02/04/07 09:44 PM Posted 02/04/07 09:44 PM The LC6 is abit bigger than a DVD case
caspertt Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 20y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Toodyay, WA Posted 02/04/07 11:38 PM Posted 02/04/07 11:38 PM I also run an LC6 and I was amazed how good it sounds compared to the actual speaker signals, I was a bit sceptical going in to it but, I was extremely happy with it once I had installed it.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/04/07 01:15 AM Posted 03/04/07 01:15 AM caspertt where is urs installed??
caspertt Legacy Donating Member 47 Member For: 20y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Toodyay, WA Posted 05/04/07 12:54 AM Posted 05/04/07 12:54 AM Installed is a strong word, but its in the boot, work in progress and all, im only running it off the back speakers and the factory sub signal, still unsure if I will worry about getting a signal from the fronts, if I wanted to do that it might be easir to install it under the passanger seat or something.
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 05/04/07 02:36 AM Posted 05/04/07 02:36 AM (edited) Thanks for the info spine Are we talking dvd case size or smallerI will post up a pic when I can, but yeah they are around 8'' by 6'', so a lot bigger than a dvd case. They have a web site , www.audiocontrol.com Edited 05/04/07 02:39 AM by spine
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 15/04/07 05:03 AM Posted 15/04/07 05:03 AM ok, been a bit slack but here are the pics.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/04/07 08:08 AM Posted 15/04/07 08:08 AM After looking at those ppics im so happy I have a sedan...... Good work to fit it all in looks like a tight squeeze... gotta do what ya have to ey... Would sound sik with the sub right behind ya..
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 15/04/07 08:15 AM Posted 15/04/07 08:15 AM After looking at those ppics im so happy I have a sedan...... Good work to fit it all in looks like a tight squeeze... gotta do what ya have to ey... Would sound sik with the sub right behind ya..yer its a bit of work trying to fit it all in, it sounds good behind the seat, its a free massage everytime I go for a drive!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now