Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/03/07 02:07 AM Posted 26/03/07 02:07 AM Since you blokes know so much about everything else on here, I want to buy a new mountain bike and I dont know what to buy.Happy to spend about $500 - $800 on a new one. I just want one that will go good on the road and be able to do some trails as well.Any ideas and I wont be buying anyones mum bikes either.I.B.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 26/03/07 02:18 AM Posted 26/03/07 02:18 AM cant go wrong with a middle ranked "Giant" they always seem pretty good.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/03/07 02:28 AM Author Posted 26/03/07 02:28 AM yeah and they seem to be the most popular.
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m 8d Location: Perth WA Posted 26/03/07 02:48 AM Posted 26/03/07 02:48 AM I just bought a Giant Boulder and couldn't be happier. Its a joy to ride with smooth gears, a comfy seat and tough enough for mild trails.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 26/03/07 03:11 AM Posted 26/03/07 03:11 AM I have a TREK and it's a bloody good thing also.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Posted 26/03/07 03:18 AM Posted 26/03/07 03:18 AM I got myself a 'Giant' Alias, prob worth a little more than what your looking to spend, but at the $500 odd dollar mark you can get yourself a Giant Rincon. Found comparitive from Giant to Trek, that the Giant range came with more features such as disc brakes, and bigger forks at the front. Ive bashed mine round on some fairly harsh trails and let me say the bike holds up a lot better than I do
eMPee Member 247 Member For: 22y 7m Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/07 04:02 AM Posted 26/03/07 04:02 AM head to some local shops and ask the guys there. I have found most are pretty honest when u tell them what u need it for, they will show u what they have to fit your situation.From there just compair and your set
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/03/07 04:53 AM Author Posted 26/03/07 04:53 AM head to some local shops and ask the guys there. I have found most are pretty honest when u tell them what u need it for, they will show u what they have to fit your situation.From there just compair and your set ←YEah that's up next, when all this rain stops. Always do my homeowrk first on here and then head out.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/03/07 05:54 AM Posted 26/03/07 05:54 AM Since you blokes know so much about everything else on here, I want to buy a new mountain bike and I dont know what to buy.Happy to spend about $500 - $800 on a new one. I just want one that will go good on the road and be able to do some trails as well.Any ideas and I wont be buying anyones mum bikes either.I.B.←Get one with wheels
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 26/03/07 06:02 AM Posted 26/03/07 06:02 AM You wont go wrong with a Giant or a trek both very high quality machines...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now