Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Posted 15/03/07 08:44 PM Author Posted 15/03/07 08:44 PM Nah *beep* that, I can see Fat Tony in a Corrola Sportivo, or something of the same genre just a tad older. Bullet hole stikers all over it.Fat suits you to a T.Scotty←The highlighted bit is more appropriate fatz I reckon a VX SS is awesome.. they go for about 20 grand these days, they look awesome, sound awesome, and go hard (with abit of work).. 225kw stock, and about 250rwkw with exhaust and edit I think.←For a couple of grand more he could get a T.←Yeh im with ya on that one, ls1s are alright but seeing as holdent carried the VT door cards right through the range until the introduction of the VE, I wonder what else they cut costs on if ya get what I mean. Id sooner have an XR8 if I was to get an 8, they sound way better than a ls1 even though they go like arse
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/03/07 08:53 PM Posted 15/03/07 08:53 PM I thought you had a HiLux??? What about a Proton Jumbuck?? Chooka
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Posted 15/03/07 11:19 PM Author Posted 15/03/07 11:19 PM I thought you had a HiLux??? What about a Proton Jumbuck?? Chooka←OMG, you dont know how many times I have heard that, people are confusing me with good old Shock up in QLD, dont know how or why No hilux here gents.
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/03/07 11:30 PM Posted 15/03/07 11:30 PM Both post wh&res?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/03/07 11:34 PM Posted 15/03/07 11:34 PM Probably because your just as f*cked in the head as he is.Go the jumbuck
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 16/03/07 01:47 AM Posted 16/03/07 01:47 AM R32 gtrdatsun 260Z and drop a RB30 in. (like to see anyone catch you!!)
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Posted 16/03/07 02:25 AM Author Posted 16/03/07 02:25 AM to old and known to have issues troughy, bit like Tab and Chooka
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Perth WA Posted 16/03/07 03:56 AM Posted 16/03/07 03:56 AM R32 gtrdatsun 260Z and drop a RB30 in. (like to see anyone catch you!!)←nah go the 260Z and drop a twin turboed Q45 V8 into it!! guy up the road has one and its a farken machine!!!!!.. the soundtrack alone is worth the POS looks
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/03/07 04:35 AM Posted 16/03/07 04:35 AM to old and known to have issues troughy, bit like Tab and Chooka←You promised not to tell!! The nasal spray is working though Chooka
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 18d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 16/03/07 04:58 AM Posted 16/03/07 04:58 AM Hey Fat, was this you I spotted today?...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now