DBXR6T Member 3 Member For: 20y 19d Posted 11/03/07 10:27 AM Posted 11/03/07 10:27 AM Has anyone out there got a picture of a Blueprint XR with a Black Triple Stripe kit fitted to their car. I want to know what mine will look like once I have them put on with my set of 20" Speedy Octanes.Thanks
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 11/03/07 10:28 AM Posted 11/03/07 10:28 AM Don't do it...Unless you have an FPV.Jack
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/03/07 10:33 AM Posted 11/03/07 10:33 AM
DBXR6T Member 3 Member For: 20y 19d Posted 11/03/07 10:37 AM Author Posted 11/03/07 10:37 AM Thanks for the opinion, I asked if anyone has a pic of their car with them already fitted so I can get an idea of what it will look like. It needs something to break up the black spokes of the Speedy Octanes.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 11/03/07 10:40 AM Posted 11/03/07 10:40 AM (edited) Not always...I for one am all for black wheels on any colour.Want more pics?Nah, you are right, it needs black stripes... Jack Edited 11/03/07 10:48 AM by XR6T8_U
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/03/07 10:44 AM Posted 11/03/07 10:44 AM (edited) Flukey would love more pics Jack I'm with the others leave them off. Edited 11/03/07 10:45 AM by EZ2CME
DBXR6T Member 3 Member For: 20y 19d Posted 11/03/07 10:59 AM Author Posted 11/03/07 10:59 AM I didn't ask for everyone's thoughts on whether the car would look like S#@* if the stripes were fitted, I wanted a pic of another car with these stripes on. Surely I'm not the only person with this idea to put stripes on.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 11/03/07 11:01 AM Posted 11/03/07 11:01 AM (edited) It seems as though you are...I will grant you white stripes with white wheels on a blueprint would look great, but black doesn't contrast well enough with the blue... even siliver wheels with a silver stripe package would look alright.Not having a go at you mate... at all. Jack Edited 11/03/07 11:14 AM by XR6T8_U
YIANZ Member 19 Member For: 17y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Oakleigh Posted 13/04/09 11:31 AM Posted 13/04/09 11:31 AM wow...he got burnt hard and fastsorry dude
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 13/04/09 11:38 AM Posted 13/04/09 11:38 AM Yeah stay away from black stripes on the blueprint.Never seen it so there must be a reason. Go white or silver.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now