falconutebeast Member 196 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Location: Sydney, Bankstown Posted 11/03/07 09:43 AM Posted 11/03/07 09:43 AM When I did my 14.5 pass I didnt go into 4th I just held the rpm in 3rd untill I crossed then line.so 4.11's in my opinion would be too much.
Guest Guests Posted 11/03/07 08:49 PM Posted 11/03/07 08:49 PM Ive had an offer of Over Time for work 4 hours this Wednesday night, same job that got washed out the Wednesday Dan came down.F'N unlucky, will let you know what going on today, it may have to be put back till next week.Sorry.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Gender: Male Posted 11/03/07 09:02 PM Posted 11/03/07 09:02 PM Don't be disappointed.. that 4 hrs goes towards ya LSD see not so bad now
falconutebeast Member 196 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Location: Sydney, Bankstown Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:30 PM At Wsid tonight I stomped a 14.3!!! Im still using street tyres too.Just I have taken some weight off around 60kg, and showed up with just under a 1/4 of tank of fuel.I knew from as soon as I left the line it was going to be an awesome time
troppo Member 9 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Posted 14/03/07 12:37 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:37 PM Very well done Al, 2.0 is an awesome 60ft time for a barge-arsed BA
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/03/07 12:43 PM Posted 14/03/07 12:43 PM Well done. that's an awesome time for an NA
troppo Member 9 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Posted 14/03/07 02:28 PM Posted 14/03/07 02:28 PM 6. 30487256 [email protected] ( < < < who's this guy ?)A member on the other forum, he's had his handle shortened and is now known as just "3".
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 6d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/07 02:37 AM Posted 15/03/07 02:37 AM great time mate..2.0 is a good effort!gettin close to 13's now..whaddya rekon will get ya the last little bit beast?
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/03/07 02:43 AM Posted 15/03/07 02:43 AM They are some great times there, well done
Guest Guests Posted 15/03/07 05:03 AM Posted 15/03/07 05:03 AM Now I wish I wasn't working, outstanding time, are you going out next week???I want to get these plugs in and post up a low 14 before May.The 13s are just round the corner guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now