Jump to content

What is a practical amount of power for the street ?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

500. Only because that is the goal and I am oh so close........... :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 16d
Posted

I picked 200 because I wont be doing any mods... I will take for a Dyno day when its runin to see how its going.

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
500. Only because that is the goal and I am oh so close........... :spoton:

Show off :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 12d
Posted

my target is 500Hp at flywheel. that's wat M5 power output. so 300RWKW is good for me. may be will want more later.

(I want to make my XR6T as an aussie M5 :smilielol: )

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

I'd say 350rwkw for the Turbo and 450-500 for my supercharged V8.

Different power delivery, Plus I cant have my 6 cylinder beats me in terms of power now can I!

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I said 350 rwkw's as that's what we have and it is very drivable around town to go with it.

Ian

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

For a normally aspirated car I'd say 400rwkW, but for a turbo/sc car, ~350rwkW is my ideal. The massive torque makes it feel heaps faster than a NA car with similar power.

Mind you my F6 will never be a daily driver, I have a Golf for that. No way do I want to take it to shopping centres or sit in Sydney's appalling traffic if I can avoid it. It's a weekend car only, so make I can eventually live with 400rwkW :smilielol:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m
  • Location: South of the Border
Posted

I ticked 350 cause im not that far away from that figure, but far enough to want more :roflmbo: Dont know if the old BA will be up for that though, might be a bit past a reliable daily driver... :stirthepot:

Until she receives a makeover .....coming soon :roflmbo:

Jet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...