F6 Ute @ 368rwkw

MrBean

• Member For: 18y 8d
Why have you got a BOV fitted? BOV's are 

All your boost is lost the moment you deaccelerate which makes for poor throttle responce on tight twisty mountain roads ... each to their own I guess

It's the factory BOV fitted to the F6.

Hi Phil,

The factory BOV is deleted with the design of the Nizpro Stage II kit unless the customer specifys for it to refitted.

Simon @ Nizpro doesn't think much of BOV's

Your ute must be great fun to drive now :stirthepot:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 11m 21d

They had it refit, but they only gave me option to vent to atmoshhere, or back into the turbo inlet.

No problem, I can always disconnet BOV pressure control pipe.

That way it will still be there, just not receive pressure onto the diaphragm to operate :)

You're right, it's fun to drive, enjoying every minute of it - been long since I had some decent HP under my heiney.

Hehe

With regards to your exhaust system I thought Nizpro utilized a Remus exhaust system ... do they now use Xforce instead?

Cheers

Justin

Hi Justin,

This is Stage 2 + exhaust, where the exhaust can be to a customers specification.

Yes, they had been using Remus.

Recently Nizpro have tried the x-force, based on Tunehouse's BFF6 experience with the F6, and Simon at Xtreme has been trying them too, with good performance results, with around 350-360rwkw at 16lb boost (I had one interim dyno run with 382rwkw at 16lb, so it can make the power). The good part of that system is the 4" dump pipe and cat, even using just a 3.5" single or twin 2.5".

It works well, except for the drone, and maybe better mufflers could be fitted. It should be too hard to sort out.

Simon previously replaced the mufflers on my blue car with custom largers mufflers for better performance via less backpressure and quieter sound, so they'll get our feedback.

Brian

Thanks for the info Brian,

Does the Xforce exhaust drone @ Hwy crusing revs because that would be a f..cking pain in the ass? You'd think before anyone put an aftermarket exhaust on the market they would have sorted an aspect as annoying as that out! :w00t2:

What exhaust did Nizpro utilise upon Angelo's BF F6 that they fitted a Nizpro + kit to last year and tuned to 386 RWKW?

Does your blue car drone anywhere in the rev range or have the new mufflers eliminated this trait that these cars seem susceptible to as soon as you replace the OEM exhaust? Your blue car has a wicked sound in the vid clips I have seen!

Cheers

Justin

They had it refit, but they only gave me option to vent to atmoshhere, or back into the turbo inlet.

No problem, I can always disconnet BOV pressure control pipe.

That way it will still be there, just not receive pressure onto the diaphragm to operate :)

You're right, it's fun to drive, enjoying every minute of it - been long since I had some decent HP under my heiney.

Hehe

Phil,

If you dislike the BOV & induction noise you have now you definitely wont like the sound the turbo produces without a BOV equipped!!! :blink:

You will like the snappy throttle responce you instantly gain on tight twisty mountain roads though and any other rapid deacceleration and acceleration scenarios :w00t2:

Justin