Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/07 07:44 AM Posted 26/01/07 07:44 AM Yes it is mine. Will have to change my handle.Badboss seems goodFor those born before 1960 you eil probably understand the retro look of the 70's GT"s I was trying to achieve. As for the young whier sniers out there. ←I was born ( just ) after 1960 but I get it.Looks cool.
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 26/01/07 08:02 AM Posted 26/01/07 08:02 AM I think you made a mistake trading in the T for a GT. Has everybody gone mad???? But, that car is dead sexy. Love the colour combo. I've seen one in the flesh too, and those pics don't do it justice. Aslong as your stripes are gold? They almost look bronze in that pic, which detracts from it. Gold on White is a classic mate. It will always look classy.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 26/01/07 08:17 AM Posted 26/01/07 08:17 AM Gold and black on white does look good - you need a black outline on the hood decal though to match in with the stripes down the side.Changed your username - hope it's OK - all other combos of badboss are already taken so you now are either wery wery bad, or you now have a stutter LOL.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/01/07 08:26 AM Posted 26/01/07 08:26 AM I think the shaker just over does it that lil bit too much. Besides its a T, should be left as a T with a few bits and pieces but not tranny-itis.← ITS NOT A T!!!!!!!!
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 26/01/07 08:41 AM Posted 26/01/07 08:41 AM I think the shaker just over does it that lil bit too much. Besides its a T, should be left as a T with a few bits and pieces but not tranny-itis.← ITS NOT A T!!!!!!!! ←Yeah the 10 posts before ya kind cleared that up.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/01/07 08:44 AM Posted 26/01/07 08:44 AM I think the shaker just over does it that lil bit too much. Besides its a T, should be left as a T with a few bits and pieces but not tranny-itis.← ITS NOT A T!!!!!!!! ←Yeah the 10 posts before ya kind cleared that up.←It just hadnt been put in large font
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 26/01/07 09:26 AM Posted 26/01/07 09:26 AM I recon the gold stripes on white looks hot. Another combo that sounds feral is gold stripes on Ego, but see one in the flesh and they look tuff as IMO.Here's another pic of gold on white. Again, I think it's good.Nice car moit!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 26/01/07 09:27 AM Posted 26/01/07 09:27 AM I think the shaker just over does it that lil bit too much. Besides its a T, should be left as a T with a few bits and pieces but not tranny-itis.← ITS NOT A T!!!!!!!! ←Yeah the 10 posts before ya kind cleared that up.←
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 26/01/07 09:35 AM Posted 26/01/07 09:35 AM looks nice
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 1m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/01/07 08:15 PM Posted 26/01/07 08:15 PM Nice looking car, welcome to the GT club, it seems a few around here are joining the gang
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now