Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 12/02/07 09:55 PM Author Posted 12/02/07 09:55 PM 10 days left to get in on this group buy...after that the price will go back up to $1150. So far I have 8 guys in. Kevin
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/07 02:04 AM Posted 13/02/07 02:04 AM How much does the intercoooler weigh itself?
koppers Member 119 Member For: 19y 9m 15d Posted 13/02/07 07:42 AM Posted 13/02/07 07:42 AM I would just like to say that after installing this intercooler kit, and gutting the di filippo 3inch exhaust system cat, we picked up 51.5kw's at the wheels on the existing custom tune with previous mods. This was actually with a less aggressive tune with 3-4 degrees of timing taken out. I'd like to congratulate you Kevin on a fantastic product and wish you the best of luck with your company in the time to come.
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 13/02/07 10:25 AM Author Posted 13/02/07 10:25 AM [quote name='Evil F6' date='Feb 13 2007, 12:54 PM']How much does the intercoooler weigh itself? [right][snapback]496669[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Good question....I weigh it tomorrow.. Kevin
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 13/02/07 10:27 AM Author Posted 13/02/07 10:27 AM [quote name='koppers' date='Feb 13 2007, 06:32 PM']I would just like to say that after installing this intercooler kit, and gutting the di filippo 3inch exhaust system cat, we picked up 51.5kw's at the wheels on the existing custom tune with previous mods. This was actually with a less aggressive tune with 3-4 degrees of timing taken out. I'd like to congratulate you Kevin on a fantastic product and wish you the best of luck with your company in the time to come. [right][snapback]496793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thankyou for the positive feedback... Now you need my soon to be released billet plenum...its going to be very nice....watch these forums. Kevin
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 6m 29d Gender: Male Posted 13/02/07 10:49 AM Posted 13/02/07 10:49 AM [quote name='Process West' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:17 PM'][quote name='koppers' date='Feb 13 2007, 06:32 PM']I would just like to say that after installing this intercooler kit, and gutting the di filippo 3inch exhaust system cat, we picked up 51.5kw's at the wheels on the existing custom tune with previous mods. This was actually with a less aggressive tune with 3-4 degrees of timing taken out. I'd like to congratulate you Kevin on a fantastic product and wish you the best of luck with your company in the time to come. [right][snapback]496793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thankyou for the positive feedback... Now you need my soon to be released billet plenum...its going to be very nice....watch these forums. Kevin [right][snapback]496878[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Now this will be interesting. How soon is soon? What price range are we looking at?
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 13/02/07 10:57 AM Author Posted 13/02/07 10:57 AM [quote name='CSV_LS1' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:39 PM'][quote name='Process West' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:17 PM'][quote name='koppers' date='Feb 13 2007, 06:32 PM']I would just like to say that after installing this intercooler kit, and gutting the di filippo 3inch exhaust system cat, we picked up 51.5kw's at the wheels on the existing custom tune with previous mods. This was actually with a less aggressive tune with 3-4 degrees of timing taken out. I'd like to congratulate you Kevin on a fantastic product and wish you the best of luck with your company in the time to come. [right][snapback]496793[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Thankyou for the positive feedback... Now you need my soon to be released billet plenum...its going to be very nice....watch these forums. Kevin [right][snapback]496878[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Now this will be interesting. How soon is soon? What price range are we looking at? [right][snapback]496892[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I hate to give a time frame but I should have it ready in about 3-4 weeks. Its all prototyped up and we are writing the CNC program now. Ill will post some 3D CAD pics when we have that part done. Price wont be over the top Kevin
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/02/07 11:58 AM Posted 13/02/07 11:58 AM [quote name='Process West' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:47 PM'] I hate to give a time frame but I should have it ready in about 3-4 weeks. Its all prototyped up and we are writing the CNC program now. Ill will post some 3D CAD pics when we have that part done. Price wont be over the top Kevin [right][snapback]496895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Just tell them 2 weeks Sounds nice. I'm pretty sure I'll be on the phone in the next day or so grabbing the new cooler kit for the F6. Can't wait to see the plenum. I guess it will have the TB at the front of the plenum like say the Nizpro unit?
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 14/02/07 01:25 AM Author Posted 14/02/07 01:25 AM [quote name='Evil F6' date='Feb 13 2007, 10:48 PM'][quote name='Process West' date='Feb 13 2007, 09:47 PM'] I hate to give a time frame but I should have it ready in about 3-4 weeks. Its all prototyped up and we are writing the CNC program now. Ill will post some 3D CAD pics when we have that part done. Price wont be over the top Kevin [right][snapback]496895[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Just tell them 2 weeks Sounds nice. I'm pretty sure I'll be on the phone in the next day or so grabbing the new cooler kit for the F6. Can't wait to see the plenum. I guess it will have the TB at the front of the plenum like say the Nizpro unit? [right][snapback]496918[/snapback][/right] [/quote] Yes, the throttle body will be where the air box used to be. Kevin
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/02/07 11:27 AM Posted 15/02/07 11:27 AM Ordered the cooler from Kevin today. Thanks mate.
Recommended Posts