86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 7d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 20/01/07 05:48 AM Posted 20/01/07 05:48 AM (edited) Just seen this bonnet on Ebay, looks good and the price is right to. They are also saying they have been approved in QLD. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-BA-BONN...1QQcmdZViewItemCheersGav Edited 20/01/07 05:59 AM by 86gav
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 20/01/07 05:51 AM Posted 20/01/07 05:51 AM (edited) Link didnt work for me, what did you type in the search???EDIT: ok I found it, yeah I have seen those before not bad. Edited 20/01/07 06:00 AM by ypurv4
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 20/01/07 06:06 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:06 AM Would look good on a XB GT or Manaro
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/01/07 06:07 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:07 AM (edited) for some reason I dont think it would suit a ba very much, an xr8 bonnet is the way to go Edited 20/01/07 06:08 AM by xr6boy
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 20/01/07 06:16 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:16 AM Hmmmm, only 15 min up the road, = zero freight for me I think they look pretty good, what would painting be worth?Clarke
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 20/01/07 06:31 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:31 AM They look good! I was about to get one here in melbourne, but then I changed my mind because christmas and new yrs were coming up. Ill probably get one when the time is right
86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 7d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 20/01/07 06:32 AM Author Posted 20/01/07 06:32 AM painting wouldnt be more than $300 at most I'd say
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 20/01/07 06:34 AM Posted 20/01/07 06:34 AM painting wouldnt be more than $300 at most I'd say←Yep, I was quoted exactly $300 for painting...
blackflash Member 15 Member For: 21y 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 20/01/07 07:21 AM Posted 20/01/07 07:21 AM I think if you are after a bonnet take a look at the one, simon from XFT has made it looks so mean
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/01/07 09:33 PM Posted 21/01/07 09:33 PM I think if you are after a bonnet take a look at the one, simon from XFT has made it looks so mean←This one looks better To the OP: Thanks for the link.. Its on my list of goodies to buy!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now