Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Now there's the Tranny part I'm searchin' for. :idunno::tease: I like em :idunno:

Have to say goodbye to the "whiskers" though. :bum:

  • Im the one and only
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In my house
Posted (edited)
Hmmmm, only 15 min up the road, = zero freight for me  :tease:

I think they look pretty good, what would painting be worth?

Clarke

Only a stones throw from my house :idunno: 5 minutes actually

Its a pity I dont still own the Tranny.Would have looked good on it :idunno:

Edited by FPV TRANNY

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...