JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 25/01/07 05:53 AM Posted 25/01/07 05:53 AM congrats on the new purchase mate, its the best feeling having a new car. makes me want to go trade in mine good price on the trade in too that's what I got offered for my T a few months back
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/01/07 06:21 AM Author Posted 25/01/07 06:21 AM Yeah its a great feeling. I just hope I don't get used to the power too quickly. I just don't want to stop driving it at the moment though.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 25/01/07 06:25 AM Posted 25/01/07 06:25 AM Looks mint mate good work
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 25/01/07 06:26 AM Posted 25/01/07 06:26 AM Yeah its a great feeling. I just hope I don't get used to the power too quickly. I just don't want to stop driving it at the moment though.←you'll be used to the power in no time.. took me about a year, but that was because edit was so new... then from 250rwkw, to 300.. that took about 4 months to need more... now I'm quite content. till my new car
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 7m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 25/01/07 08:11 AM Posted 25/01/07 08:11 AM Yeah its a great feeling. I just hope I don't get used to the power too quickly. I just don't want to stop driving it at the moment though.← Congrats on the Rapid XR6T! People will get over holding up their hands to hail you.. Taxi's attempting to drag you can be frustrating too! Make sure TC is off (well at least in the dry) then you're be laughing
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/01/07 08:13 AM Author Posted 25/01/07 08:13 AM Welcome??? I've been on the site for a while now. Traction control hasn't been on since I got it.
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Canberra Posted 25/01/07 08:14 AM Posted 25/01/07 08:14 AM Welcome??? I've been on the site for a while now. Traction control hasn't been on since I got it.←maybe he's welcoming you to the turbo family
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/01/07 08:16 AM Author Posted 25/01/07 08:16 AM (edited) Oppss sorry my mistake I can be a little slow at times. Thanks buddy Edited 25/01/07 08:16 AM by EZ2CME
Phevor Member 124 Member For: 20y 7m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/07 12:31 AM Posted 26/01/07 12:31 AM Oppss sorry my mistake I can be a little slow at times. Thanks buddy ←No probs dude
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/01/07 12:36 AM Posted 27/01/07 12:36 AM ...slow at times! How's it going Kermit? Still in love?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now