grepin Member 109 Member For: 19y 8m 28d Posted 15/04/07 02:07 AM Posted 15/04/07 02:07 AM I have been considering a set of these. Speedy Infernos. 18x8/9 or 19x8.5/9.5. Brembo compatible.Or the Zenettis. Would love to see a pic of Infernos on a car. Not sure if there are many around as are in the 2007 catalogue.
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Posted 16/04/07 08:46 AM Posted 16/04/07 08:46 AM Here you go Grepin, I trial fitted them to a mates F6 as I have ordered a set for the new ute.I reckon they look great, heaps of X factor and eay to keep those Brembos clean.Regards Bob
grepin Member 109 Member For: 19y 8m 28d Posted 16/04/07 09:13 AM Posted 16/04/07 09:13 AM (edited) Yeah that's nice. Are they 18s or 19s. Where in Adelaide have you ordered yours from? Did you get a good price? Also do they fit straight on without any of the ring thingys what ever they are called? Edited 18/04/07 03:53 PM by Dagabond
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Posted 16/04/07 09:52 AM Posted 16/04/07 09:52 AM Yeah, they are 19's. Check out my post on the Ford Performance Vehicles thread under "New Boss On the way" topic. No spacers required, I wouldn't be caught dead using spacers, they are illegal anyway.Purchased from Tyre Power in Currie St Adelaide. The guy to see is named Troy McCade. Total price was $2,900. Bargain.Regards Bob
grepin Member 109 Member For: 19y 8m 28d Posted 16/04/07 12:32 PM Posted 16/04/07 12:32 PM that's not a bad price. I didnt mean spacers I ment the ring to centre the wheel. If not that's good then they are direct fit for Ford. Some universal wheels need a ring to centre them. I will check the other forum before I ask which tyres and sizes etc and assume 19x8.5 and 9.5.
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 18/04/07 02:54 PM Posted 18/04/07 02:54 PM How about Koya Raceteh 19x9.5 Nankang 265x19 & 19x8.5 nankang 235x19.Sorry not clean as new houses being built around our house and with the drought can't wash.Since these I have fitted APRacing 4 pots to front which make the black wheels look even better.I originally had these on my black AUII XR8 (I got more thumbs and comments on how nice it looked than on my T)Hope this attachment worked.
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 18/04/07 03:08 PM Posted 18/04/07 03:08 PM A Closer look at the huge dish.I had no gaurd rolling and no signs of rubbing.Was worried about fitting big brakes (APRacing 4 pot with 330mm front) but it all fitted with just enough clearence.
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 19/04/07 01:02 AM Posted 19/04/07 01:02 AM Just out of interest, has anyone painted the stock wheels black at all?...I just know that some skyline drivers paint the stock wheels with a gloss black and they look a lot better than the factory wheel look...It only tends to work with lighter cars IMO, think it would look good on a white or silver XR.Asking this because I have a set of stockies im considering selling, but if I cant find a buyer then id consider spraying them black..........
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 27d Posted 22/04/07 09:10 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:10 AM Here you go Grepin, 19" Inferno's on your Mercury XR6T.Click on image for a larger picture.What do you think?Regards Bob
grepin Member 109 Member For: 19y 8m 28d Posted 22/04/07 09:23 AM Posted 22/04/07 09:23 AM Yeah I still think they look a treat. Would be even better when the springs settled after being jacked up.Yours on your F6 are a very close second. You should ajust the price a little and make my decision easier. Thanks again for letting me fit them up. Probably see you on the cruise if I dont go fishing.Since trying the wheels this version has been growing on me as well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now