RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 06/02/07 10:43 AM Posted 06/02/07 10:43 AM Mate count me in for this one as well. Off to C&V and looking for more power this week.←See, this is why when I call them up I have to wait a few days for a new tune... everyones going to CV Cruise should be a ripper too
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 06/02/07 11:36 AM Posted 06/02/07 11:36 AM Well what can one say. They have the results on the board. If its like any of the other cruises I have been on there will be fun of plenty
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/07 12:03 PM Posted 06/02/07 12:03 PM I am spending the weekend in the CBD wining and dining Jade, if we finish up earlish on Sunday, ill call Ivan or Robbie, and see where you's are at, and might catch up.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 26d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 06/02/07 12:16 PM Posted 06/02/07 12:16 PM I am spending the weekend in the CBD wining and dining Jade, if we finish up earlish on Sunday, ill call Ivan or Robbie, and see where you's are at, and might catch up. ←Good stuff mate bring her along too.. I might have someone coming with me too...
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 07/02/07 01:33 AM Posted 07/02/07 01:33 AM I am spending the weekend in the CBD wining and dining Jade, if we finish up earlish on Sunday, ill call Ivan or Robbie, and see where you's are at, and might catch up. ←Good stuff mate bring her along too.. I might have someone coming with me too... ←Yeah mate, bring her along - didn't your mumma always tell you that you had to share your goodies?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/02/07 01:57 AM Posted 07/02/07 01:57 AM I am spending the weekend in the CBD wining and dining Jade, if we finish up earlish on Sunday, ill call Ivan or Robbie, and see where you's are at, and might catch up. ←Good stuff mate bring her along too.. I might have someone coming with me too... ←Yeah mate, bring her along - didn't your mumma always tell you that you had to share your goodies? ←No, my mumma didnt, I think yours did but, ill ask her now, she's right here under the desk.....
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 07/02/07 02:03 AM Posted 07/02/07 02:03 AM I am spending the weekend in the CBD wining and dining Jade, if we finish up earlish on Sunday, ill call Ivan or Robbie, and see where you's are at, and might catch up. ←Good stuff mate bring her along too.. I might have someone coming with me too... ←Yeah mate, bring her along - didn't your mumma always tell you that you had to share your goodies? ←No, my mumma didnt, I think yours did but, ill ask her now, she's right here under the desk..... ←Geez that's a risk isn't it ? - she's still got all her teeth ya know ...
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 11/02/07 06:27 AM Posted 11/02/07 06:27 AM The scruffman is coming boys and girls.
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 11/02/07 09:28 AM Posted 11/02/07 09:28 AM Im now only a maybe,both my pop and grandma got admiited to hospital over this weekend and we arent sure at the moment how things are.If all is good with them then ill be there.Can we make sure we stay away from running over tubs of ice cream this cruise ..
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/02/07 11:29 PM Posted 11/02/07 11:29 PM We were going to organise vanilla since you didn't like chocolate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now