Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 11d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
If you compare the black lines between the 214 and the 231 curves you will notice that the boost is identical. How could the cooler make the power drop??? me no comprehend..lol!!!!

You would just feel a 15 rwkw difference I think, therefore does it feel slower?? 

I have fitted a wog cooler with std MKII tune and power has not dropped (I.e. seat of pants feel). XXXR6T has been to the dyno with the same tunes and everything and has recorded a noticable difference in power. I'm sceptical about the cooler dropping power.

I can't understand why power would be down with same boost. It doesn't feel slower but I stall can't work out why I got the high reading in the first place. The next time it is on the dyno I will get them to try a run in third and fourth.

  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 19d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

How was the car strapped down if allowed to ride up on the rollers the RWKW reading will be effected, as the geometry between the rear wheels and first roller have changed.

just my 2c

James

  • role model
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne,S.E
Posted

try a different place mate jut to try different dyno see how it goes. :roflmbo:

  • Team Grandpa Qualified
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane North.
Posted

Hey Tex - GLAD TO SEE THE JOB'S DONE!

How were those clamps? Were they the right size?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mill Park, Victoria
Posted

210rwkw sounds about right....mine got 208rwkw outta the box

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 11d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Hey Tex - GLAD TO SEE THE JOB'S DONE!

How were those clamps? Were they the right size?

No to small fortunately my car had good clamps everywhere bar one. I swapped the bad clamp with one in an easy to get at spot I will replace it before I increase boost. The cooler came up well with the heat proof flat black hard to tell from stock.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...