falconutebeast Member 196 Member For: 20y 4m 18d Location: Sydney, Bankstown Posted 24/01/07 06:47 AM Posted 24/01/07 06:47 AM Thanks guys for the support... after some careful consideration and helpful and considerate advice... I've decided it wouldn't be wise to throw my car at full pelt down the quarter...I will however still post the resulting power figure from tomorrow's work...Here's to hoping I crack 200rwkw... I gotta start thinking about handling mods next...driving that thing is getting quite a handful.... catchya...←please keep us informed
Doogstar Member 276 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Posted 24/01/07 07:28 AM Posted 24/01/07 07:28 AM (edited) Thanks guys for the support... after some careful consideration and helpful and considerate advice... I've decided it wouldn't be wise to throw my car at full pelt down the quarter...I will however still post the resulting power figure from tomorrow's work...Here's to hoping I crack 200rwkw... I gotta start thinking about handling mods next...driving that thing is getting quite a handful.... catchya...←Not good news at all, we wanna see what you have down the 1/4. Who talked you out of it and what were the reasons? I bet I can come up with better ones why you should.Sorry, it's entirely your decision of course. Edited 24/01/07 07:28 AM by Doogstar
Gavin.K Member 288 Member For: 21y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 24/01/07 10:28 PM Posted 24/01/07 10:28 PM I think it might have to do with the t5 box that is in it.....
fiddie Member 11 Member For: 19y 11m 5d Posted 25/01/07 05:33 AM Posted 25/01/07 05:33 AM well guys it is now finally thursday the day I went to get my car dyno'd again to see what she is pulling, now the only mods I have done where the Typhoon Air intake that sits underneath the headlight, the larger snorkel and a k&N Panel Filter and that's it no flash tune/custom tune just the CAI.This is my current dyno sheet, oh for what its worth its the ba 4 spd auto please enjoy
Guest Guests Posted 25/01/07 07:58 AM Posted 25/01/07 07:58 AM Good numbers there, its good to have a starting point, hok into the mods and see how far you can go.Ive seen an Auto N/A very close to stock spill the rollers at 151 before a long time ago, dyno runs are a tuning tool only but and they are awsome for seeing if you got your moneys worth out of a mod. Good luck with the mods, BTW I may know a way to find another 9 rwkw for a very low price.........
fiddie Member 11 Member For: 19y 11m 5d Posted 25/01/07 08:21 AM Posted 25/01/07 08:21 AM NOS XR I wouldnt mind knowin what you have up your sleeve if you dont mind you could always pm with the info bout the 9 rwkw im always interested in learnin more knowledge of what I can do to my pride and joy aaron
NA-06-XR Member 112 Member For: 19y 9m 26d Posted 27/01/07 03:26 PM Author Posted 27/01/07 03:26 PM that's just NOSXR selling the harmonic balancer... and would probably be good with your setup too.. a very well worth cash/gain mod....No result guys from tune... gotta head back to sydney again tomorrow night... heading back to CV monday morning.... Something to do with the way tuning company "N" change the standard injectors... Humidty on the day saw a loss of 6 kw though... maybe the cool morning will see some differences...here's to hoping for 200rwkw (fingers crossed)...
Guest Guests Posted 27/01/07 08:41 PM Posted 27/01/07 08:41 PM Take some Photos and make sure you call tuning house N for as much info about your set up as you can get it'll help come Monday, find out which tunes are which in your flash unit.Good luck, I'd be there but Im working.Note: get there before 8am so Con can tune on his first cup of coffee Take a look at the Blue Ute there, you'll love it.
NA-06-XR Member 112 Member For: 19y 9m 26d Posted 28/01/07 04:59 AM Author Posted 28/01/07 04:59 AM Thanks NOSXR...I'll make sure I do... I'm going to try and get there by 7:30.. see if I can beat 'em there I will be calling "N" tomorrow as well... I think I need to see whats on the CAPA Unit...thanksCatchyas(won't be back online till monday night...)
Guest Guests Posted 28/01/07 05:51 AM Posted 28/01/07 05:51 AM Can't wait to see the results, good luck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now