Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Posted 10/12/06 01:09 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:09 AM What a *BEEP*!!Finally shown the damn bad sportsmanship flag!!!
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/06 01:11 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:11 AM that's all the 'holden' officials have done
BAturb Member 521 Member For: 21y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/12/06 01:18 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:18 AM black flag for tander
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 10/12/06 01:30 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:30 AM Have not managed to watch any of it, what happened?Scotty
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Posted 10/12/06 01:35 AM Author Posted 10/12/06 01:35 AM Have not managed to watch any of it, what happened?Scotty←I could write it here, but then I would have to change the topic to "spoiler"... and I cant do that as it wont allow me to edit it now.If you want to see the results go to:http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results....12/2006.PHIL.R9Cheers,Ross
Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 10/12/06 01:41 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:41 AM It's already got a spoiler in it if you ask me
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/06 01:47 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:47 AM is it on T.V??I cant find it anywhere!!!
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/06 01:56 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:56 AM is it on T.V??I cant find it anywhere!!!← I guess it will be on 10
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 23d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/06 01:57 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:57 AM cant find it.must be on foxtel
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 10/12/06 01:58 AM Posted 10/12/06 01:58 AM Yup AEST 2:00PM on 10Dal
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now