Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 12d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted (edited)
I am keen but want to know something first.

I went to get a cat done the other day and the guy said it goes from 1 into 2, so he couldn't fit one. How do you get around this problem? Is the Magic cat 1 into 2 or is there something simple that I am missing.

don't go back to this guy for work then :burnout:

Standard cat is one pipe entrance, then splits into two pipes at exit. A magic cat is a single pipe. My local exhaust shop made a Y piece and had no problems fitting the cat to the twin system.

also a 4 inch magic cat, is a 4 inch body, with 3.25inch inlet/outlet.

Edited by JimmyXR6T04
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted

ok I'lll work out a price tommorrow and yes we'll be making our own cats in the very near future

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted

ok guys did some checking today.

First of all the magic cat is not EPA approved which means it's really illegal

I can offer a group buy on Metalcat(magnaflow) units at $340ea which will be a awesome price seeing I'm only covering freight to do this deal for you guys

Thanks Steve

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 11d
Posted
ok guys did some checking today.

First of all the magic cat is not EPA approved which means it's really illegal

I can offer a group buy on Metalcat(magnaflow) units at $340ea which will be a awesome price seeing I'm only covering freight to do this deal for you guys

Thanks Steve

So does that mean freight to us is inc in that price? or does that mean all you added on to the cost of the cat is freight to your door?

Adam

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted
ok guys did some checking today.

First of all the magic cat is not EPA approved which means it's really illegal

I can offer a group buy on Metalcat(magnaflow) units at $340ea which will be a awesome price seeing I'm only covering freight to do this deal for you guys

Thanks Steve

So does that mean freight to us is inc in that price? or does that mean all you added on to the cost of the cat is freight to your door?

Adam

I only added cost of freight to me on it,

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
ok guys did some checking today.

First of all the magic cat is not EPA approved which means it's really illegal

I can offer a group buy on Metalcat(magnaflow) units at $340ea which will be a awesome price seeing I'm only covering freight to do this deal for you guys

Thanks Steve

So does that mean freight to us is inc in that price? or does that mean all you added on to the cost of the cat is freight to your door?

Adam

I only added cost of freight to me on it,

What's the inlet and outlet size on the metal cat?

  • XR68UZ
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 23d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

ill be interested in on. how much do you think freight is to sydney?

  • Dyno Tuner
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 25d
  • Location: Redcliffe
Posted

we can do them cod australia post so you pay them for the frieght when it gets there if this helps people

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...