Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 9 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

hey guys fresh to the forum...just lobed over cause my pride and joy my n15 pulsar sedan turbo just got written off last saturday and landed a sweet deal on a citric acid green n/a xr6 bf 6speed manual for $4k...bit rough round the edges but after I was finished with it looks and goes like a dream...plans are to upgrade once I finish my p's to bf f6typhoon...just curious what kind of mods are available for minimal moola for a lil more kick whilst I have the car?? :)...thanks to all who can help out...

  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Just bought a brandnew NA xr6 2012. Greatest car man has created and im on my p plates, jesus this power is just wonderful haha, and it make you respect the car in some way, so far I havent even though f hooning or burn outs. Its just amazin lol

  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m
Posted

Not much said on here for a while....... I got a 2010 FG XR6. Stock everything apart from lowered kings and shocks and tinted windows. That'll be it for the looks, future mods will be a herrod CAI, headers and xorst (want to try and get quad tips??) cams and tuned. Will be a slow process though as money is tight when u gt a family to look after :)

Has anyone tried quad xorst tips on the N/A yet? Looks mean! But not sure on how it'll sound..... Don't want the ugly droan that some can make

  • 4 years later...
  • New Member
  • Member For: 8y 2m 17d
Posted

Nice to have a place to talk about n/a enthusiast. I just got a new 07”bf mk2 xr6 with a zf 6speed I am after a bit more out of my new bf I’m going to put a set of extractors and a cam in my new car and want to know what types of tunes can give me the best power possible for a n/a Barra.

appreciate any feedback and ideas 

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 5m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

not even worth tuning, for the most part... you might gain 5-10kW at the wheels.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...