Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/11/06 06:59 AM Posted 16/11/06 06:59 AM No stripes would look great
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 9d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 16/11/06 07:09 AM Posted 16/11/06 07:09 AM Well done for given it a go As long as you like it that's the main thing..I actually like it but over the rear spoiler and front bumper would be better
ZMAN Member 669 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Location: Inglewood, W.A Posted 16/11/06 07:13 AM Posted 16/11/06 07:13 AM Its certainly different.
miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 16/11/06 07:28 AM Author Posted 16/11/06 07:28 AM and that's what I like bout it, its different!!!I get really sick of ppl mistaking it for just your standard Falcon! that's why I wanted something to turn ppls heads and realise its not just a boring family car!!
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Posted 16/11/06 07:58 AM Posted 16/11/06 07:58 AM (edited) Front bumper will eventually get done. Looking at getting a bigger FMIC so a bumper change might be in the works Edited 16/11/06 08:02 AM by crans
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 21d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 16/11/06 09:46 AM Posted 16/11/06 09:46 AM stripes I can understand.. that ford sticker looks shocking..my 2c
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 1d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 16/11/06 11:07 AM Posted 16/11/06 11:07 AM
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 26d Posted 17/11/06 01:06 AM Posted 17/11/06 01:06 AM haha turst me that ford sticker is coming off. I didnt like the idea of it to start with
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 2d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 17/11/06 01:31 AM Posted 17/11/06 01:31 AM sorry but the back looks damn ugly← Looks like the stain in my undies......each to there own I guess
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/11/06 01:49 AM Posted 17/11/06 01:49 AM (edited) sorry but the back looks damn ugly← Looks like the stain in my undies......each to there own I guess ←Just because you've hit skid row, you don't have to tell us your problems Edited 17/11/06 01:49 AM by Evil F6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now