sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 15/11/06 05:22 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:22 AM I reckon putting grey stripes on the car will make it look even more dull and boring!!!Black will turn heads more I reckon.Certainly cant wait for a new set of rims, nice and shiny ones!!!Not sure about lowering it cos of speed bumps in shops etc. Shes a bitch enough as it is and its not low at all!! Thinking bout it though!←ever though of orange stripes?
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Posted 15/11/06 05:27 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:27 AM Hmmm Orange wouldnt be to bad
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/11/06 05:28 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:28 AM I reckon putting grey stripes on the car will make it look even more dull and boring!!!Black will turn heads more I reckon.Certainly cant wait for a new set of rims, nice and shiny ones!!!Not sure about lowering it cos of speed bumps in shops etc. Shes a bitch enough as it is and its not low at all!! Thinking bout it though!←I think a metallic black, or a deep blue would look good on silver, assuming your avatar is really you car. Orange works too and is an option on the silver GTs. I think white would be too conservative.
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/11/06 05:30 AM Posted 15/11/06 05:30 AM (edited) I reckon dark grey would look great, deep blue even better! Good contrast Edited 15/11/06 05:31 AM by Damo
miss's_crans Member 36 Member For: 19y 10m 15d Location: Perth WA Posted 15/11/06 05:37 AM Author Posted 15/11/06 05:37 AM I reckon putting grey stripes on the car will make it look even more dull and boring!!!Black will turn heads more I reckon.Certainly cant wait for a new set of rims, nice and shiny ones!!!Not sure about lowering it cos of speed bumps in shops etc. Shes a bitch enough as it is and its not low at all!! Thinking bout it though!←I think a metallic black, or a deep blue would look good on silver, assuming your avatar is really you car. Orange works too and is an option on the silver GTs. I think white would be too conservative.←Yes actually the car is mine and my fiances (crans). Why would I put a pic up of a car that isnt mine???Anyway.......... ive seen a silver car with the blue GT stripes down the side and I thought it made the car look cheap so that put me off blue!!!Orange would be cool though!Not sure now!!! We'll probably go with orange or black I think! Have to see which looks better
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Posted 15/11/06 09:24 AM Posted 15/11/06 09:24 AM Black stripes done WIll take a pic and post it.Havnt done the front bumper yet. Might be changing it soon
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 15/11/06 09:52 AM Posted 15/11/06 09:52 AM light orange on lightning strike looks hot. the only time stripes look good
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 18d Location: Sydney Posted 15/11/06 10:33 AM Posted 15/11/06 10:33 AM I had white stripes on mine when I first got the car. took em off though cause I stuffed up the back. dont try it YOURSELF! you'll stuff it up because the boot is curved weird. try yellow pages for decal applicators or something.oh yea and orange and silver look hot. if you want stripes, try ebay
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 15/11/06 02:05 PM Posted 15/11/06 02:05 PM Does anyone know what Ford charge to have them done down both sides of the car?
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Posted 15/11/06 11:21 PM Posted 15/11/06 11:21 PM I think its around $330
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now