F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m Location: North Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 07:11 AM Posted 15/11/06 07:11 AM I will tell you on Saturday mate. Too many to list anymore - save for all the Nizpro gear and Xtreme Ford tune. Goes okay.
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 09:20 AM Posted 15/11/06 09:20 AM Yep I have heard Shanes car is a weapon.Looking forward to seeing not only Shane car but all you guys.As far as getting around.......well I'm blushing LOL.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 10:38 AM Posted 15/11/06 10:38 AM What, I get around? It all started when I laid eyes on the real Kimberly Scott.............. you coming Mika?←WTFScotty
Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 10:44 AM Posted 15/11/06 10:44 AM Paul@Elites sig:434.7 rwhp on 20'sNo fuel pump No valve springs.Standard actuator. 42 lb injectors.Custom intercooler.Custom Edit Done at Elite AutomotiveRedback exhaust and high flow cat.Engine oil cooler.Premium brakes Ebc reds tuff pads.Lowered king springs.Durashock Custom shocks.Show Off!
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 11:17 AM Posted 15/11/06 11:17 AM What, I get around? It all started when I laid eyes on the real Kimberly Scott.............. you coming Mika?←WTFScotty←It all makes sense now.Scotty
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 9m Location: North Brisbane Posted 15/11/06 11:45 AM Posted 15/11/06 11:45 AM What, I get around? It all started when I laid eyes on the real Kimberly Scott.............. you coming Mika?←WTFScotty←http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...opic=30229&st=0
Paul@eliteauto Member 843 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/11/06 11:11 PM Posted 16/11/06 11:11 PM Well one day to go and the weather looks to be fine and mild compare to last year this time with 30 degree plus days.Forecast is for 25 degree day which is not only good for the cars its good for the spectators Thank you for the support and look foreward to a great day.Cheers Paul
AOK29 Member 93 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Posted 17/11/06 03:37 AM Posted 17/11/06 03:37 AM (edited) might come to this or is it too late,dont have a falcon though.Seen an article on your shop in latest STEET FORDS TOO. Edited 17/11/06 03:38 AM by AOK29
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 17/11/06 05:54 AM Posted 17/11/06 05:54 AM Hey Raphoon, was that you I saw eating roof chicken at a dodgy restaurant last week?The grilled pork glass noodle salad is tops!!!←Guilty as charged mate.Visit there once a week. Number 57 every time.
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/11/06 07:41 AM Posted 17/11/06 07:41 AM I will pop in an visit, good to catch up with some guys... sorry shane cant give you a run for your money, no ute
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now