Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 14/11/06 08:13 AM Author Posted 14/11/06 08:13 AM Variation on a theme.Thought a would have a play in PS.Ouch that looks looked better in PS but you get the Idea.←oi oi oi oi now that looks sick
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 14/11/06 09:22 AM Posted 14/11/06 09:22 AM im with the rest on losing the stripes.. and 72, that looks hot
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/11/06 09:52 AM Posted 14/11/06 09:52 AM Is it a turbo, a GT ute or a WRX
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 14/11/06 11:40 AM Author Posted 14/11/06 11:40 AM Is it a turbo, a GT ute or a WRX←im tryin to figure that 1 out myself
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 30d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 14/11/06 11:42 AM Posted 14/11/06 11:42 AM I dont like it mate but at least its got some poke....good work
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 14/11/06 11:46 AM Author Posted 14/11/06 11:46 AM oh well I like it every one turns there head, simon from xtreme called it cross dressing wen I rocked up to his house ,
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 15/11/06 01:49 AM Posted 15/11/06 01:49 AM oh sorry. I didn't realise I clicked on www.youreanidiot.com
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 15/11/06 05:44 AM Author Posted 15/11/06 05:44 AM oh sorry. I didn't realise I clicked on www.youreanidiot.com←dickhead!!!!!!!!!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 15/11/06 06:19 AM Posted 15/11/06 06:19 AM oh sorry. I didn't realise I clicked on www.youreanidiot.com←dickhead!!!!!!!!!←you got that right anchovy dick.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 15/11/06 06:22 AM Posted 15/11/06 06:22 AM oh sorry. I didn't realise I clicked on www.youreanidiot.com←Saleen, I think you have been in the US for to long. been gone what two weeks and you are already acting like an American A55hole........actually now I think about it you were an A55hole before you left Welcome home buddy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now