Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 06:28 AM Posted 06/11/06 06:28 AM Ive got a 4 spd at the moment and was lookin at gettin it strengthend,BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I was thinking about wat a new 6 spd would cost and were to get one? instead of doin up the 4 spd. so how much rwkw could the 6 spd handle because im goning to be gettin 310rwkw soon ?im in WA so I would have to send the 4 spd away for 2 weeks over east so would be without my ute for a while but need it for work
BLN68U Member 43 Member For: 21y 1m 11d Posted 06/11/06 06:38 AM Posted 06/11/06 06:38 AM hey man,I called ford then other day about the cost and its about $8200 plus Gst and around 3k to fit.
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 06:46 AM Author Posted 06/11/06 06:46 AM hey man,I called ford then other day about the cost and its about $8200 plus Gst and around 3k to fit.←arrrrgh that would hurt the wallet
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/11/06 06:47 AM Posted 06/11/06 06:47 AM Please refer to thread:“Upgrade 4 Sp Auto To A Zf In Baxr6t, Anyone done it or looked into this ....”http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25625and pertinent comment from Venom, who works for Ford.Cheaper just to buy a BF. Floorpan needs modification plus ECU, wiring, auro mounts, tailshaft, trans cooler/heater pipes and a compatible BF engine. Not cost effective.←I’m not sure if anyone has done it.Brian
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 06:52 AM Author Posted 06/11/06 06:52 AM cheers
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 06/11/06 06:53 AM Posted 06/11/06 06:53 AM hey man,I called ford then other day about the cost and its about $8200 plus Gst and around 3k to fit.←Sounds about right for the T56?But I think the original post was in reference to the 6 Sp Auto? If so, see post above
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 06:58 AM Author Posted 06/11/06 06:58 AM it all sounds a bit hard!!!!!!!!! I think I mite just go buy a tornado
MYWPN Legacy Donating Member 554 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Bendigo Posted 06/11/06 07:23 AM Posted 06/11/06 07:23 AM Malwood make a 6sp conversion for around $7000, drive in drive out and these are surpose to be stronger that the ford unit
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 06/11/06 07:37 AM Posted 06/11/06 07:37 AM it all sounds a bit hard!!!!!!!!! I think I mite just go buy a tornado ←Now there's the smartest thought you've had in a while..
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 19d Location: WA Posted 06/11/06 07:40 AM Author Posted 06/11/06 07:40 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now