GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 15d Location: Brisbane Posted 04/11/06 12:56 AM Posted 04/11/06 12:56 AM (edited) awesome mate! welcome to the phoon club! Edited 04/11/06 12:56 AM by GT290
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Gender: Male Posted 04/11/06 01:02 AM Posted 04/11/06 01:02 AM Good work mate I love that colour, cant wait to see it when you have finished.I loved your last car and im sure this one will be just as TUFF. LOVE THE COLOURCheers michael
MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 23d Location: Melbourne Posted 04/11/06 02:23 AM Posted 04/11/06 02:23 AM Beautiful car Pashen! Really luv the color.Just wish my F6 Tornado came with those rims :( I would kill for a set...hehe
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 04/11/06 02:55 AM Posted 04/11/06 02:55 AM Nice car mate, might have to go and look at that one for sale
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/11/06 03:24 AM Posted 04/11/06 03:24 AM Very nice Dave not a big fan of the colour but on a F6 it looks hot CYA JEFF ←The phoon pulls it off nicely Does the poor bloody vehicle know what it's in for though?
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 04/11/06 09:11 PM Posted 04/11/06 09:11 PM Hey Dave, great to see you back. What have you been driving since the purple monster was sold?Knowing your tastes it will end up a very sweet ride, subtle yet still making a statement. Will you look for another body kit? Maybe loose the wing or go for a DJR style one?cheers JB
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 21d Location: North Brisbane Posted 04/11/06 09:13 PM Posted 04/11/06 09:13 PM Man, I wish mine was that colour. That thing looks pretty damn good!Great choice. Now quickly, modify it!
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Need one.. Posted 05/11/06 10:24 AM Author Posted 05/11/06 10:24 AM Look's schmik Dave. Wont have to keep an eye out for you....will be able to see you coming from a state away. ←Thanks mate, but you won't need to - I'll be all over Melbourne, Western suburbs mainly.
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Need one.. Posted 05/11/06 10:27 AM Author Posted 05/11/06 10:27 AM The phoon pulls it off nicely Does the poor bloody vehicle know what it's in for though? ←I don't think it does...but I'll keep the mods subtle, mainly working on the performance.
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Need one.. Posted 05/11/06 10:30 AM Author Posted 05/11/06 10:30 AM Hey Dave, great to see you back. What have you been driving since the purple monster was sold?Knowing your tastes it will end up a very sweet ride, subtle yet still making a statement. Will you look for another body kit? Maybe loose the wing or go for a DJR style one?cheers JB ←Hey there JB. Mate, I've been driving my wife's Kluger AWD so you can guess how keen I was to get the F6. I've really missed the 4lt turbo rush.Over the last 2 days I've grown to love the exterior (especially in that colour) so I'm thinking I'll leave it as a true F6. Mechanical mods mainly dude.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now