citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/05/03 12:09 PM Posted 14/05/03 12:09 PM Hi all, well I finally placed the order for my new toy today . XR6T Citric Acid sedan (I love that colour). Now all I have to do is wait ..... Hope to join all you Brisvegas members on a run sometime, when it finally arrives.
Guest FlashingRED Guests Posted 14/05/03 01:36 PM Posted 14/05/03 01:36 PM Welcome citric , enjoy the forum and may you not have to wait too long. We'll keep an eye out for you inbrissie in around 4 months. Dont worry, it'll go fast for you.Fingers crossed ...........CHEERS......Chris.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 14/05/03 11:02 PM Posted 14/05/03 11:02 PM Welcome, Citric ... I wish you nothing but fun and good times in your new baby ... hope you can wear the wait.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 14/05/03 11:06 PM Posted 14/05/03 11:06 PM Hi all, well I finally placed the order for my new toy today :auto:. XR6T Citric Acid sedan (I love that colour). Now all I have to do is wait ..... Hope to join all you Brisvegas members on a run sometime, when it finally arrives. Welcome Hope you enjoy your stay here, and can come to some of our events
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 27d Location: North Brisbane Posted 15/05/03 02:19 AM Posted 15/05/03 02:19 AM Aaaah, welcome to my colour......... :D
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/03 11:23 AM Posted 15/05/03 11:23 AM Congratulations, what specs did you go for?oh and to the site :D
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 16/05/03 07:55 AM Author Posted 16/05/03 07:55 AM Thanks all. I did not go for too many options. Only tinted windows, mats and scuff plates. I did not like the feel of the sports wheel and being tone deaf the premium sound was not necessary. I am getting the car through Leaseplan. I have not yet been advised, officially, when I can expect to take delivery but Leaseplan did mention July, I hope they are right.rgds
Lightning Member 335 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Perth, Western Australia Posted 17/05/03 11:25 AM Posted 17/05/03 11:25 AM Welcome, I know the feeling and know you'll enjoy it as much as I am! Lightning....
XRCISM Member 126 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 17/05/03 11:50 AM Posted 17/05/03 11:50 AM Congrats and welcome to the site!You'll never regret choosing an XRT - enjoy!!
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/05/03 07:33 AM Author Posted 20/05/03 07:33 AM Well I got the email today EDD 8/8/2003 only 79 days to go, but who is counting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now