myXR6turbo Member 50 Member For: 20y 9m 12d Location: quakers hill sydney Posted 20/11/06 07:19 AM Posted 20/11/06 07:19 AM I got a 03/04 Mk1 and I dont have any brake shudder problem at all
prlamb Member 8 Member For: 20y 3m 13d Posted 21/11/06 08:12 PM Posted 21/11/06 08:12 PM mine is for sale 04 ba man 5 sp, no probs, prem sound a1 mech only 54000ks and I have $28500 neg. still under waranty till 4/07 rego till 10/07 lightning strike, tint, never moded and its my wife who has it usually, never been down the strip either.its on car sales if you want a look Ad id 3621852
scotty222 Member 9 Member For: 20y 10m 23d Posted 28/11/06 03:01 AM Posted 28/11/06 03:01 AM I've got a T5 in mine too. Running 260rwkw and no dramas! Good car!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now