SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:28 AM Author Posted 18/10/06 09:28 AM Thank you Phantom, this is what I was getting at. How long does it retain as that weight in your body is what I meant Scotty before its gonnnneee again....it will take me all morning with a few pisses in between once the seal is gooooone
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 5d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 18/10/06 09:29 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:29 AM if you want to put on wieght......try strapping wieghts to yourself.......the weights on the bottom of vertical blinds are inconspicuos and can be inserted into a sock,shoe ,fat-roll or and other orrifice you may think of
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/10/06 09:29 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:29 AM of cause I drink Coopers(Hoolagan Soup) when I can get it, I'm from South Aust. ←Brown, Red, Green, Yellow?As for the rest of your post. I resent that. I'm not fat, I'm morbidly obese Lumpy
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/10/06 09:30 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:30 AM Bullsh*t, I refuse to believe this, if I weighed myself and then scoffed a kilo of cheese I would weigh 1 kilo more. I know the body is constantly burning calouries but not at a rate in which the scales can tell you.Scotty←Yep. I call bullsh*t on this too scotty. for your reasons outlined above Lumpy
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 5d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 18/10/06 09:32 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:32 AM dont argue , just eat the cheese man......I heard it from Dr Carl Kruzelniski or what ever his name is
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/10/06 09:33 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:33 AM Soup enema, I hear it is all the go in Europe this summer. Make it a curry soup, you would be bound to dump that pretty quick afterwards.
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:39 AM Author Posted 18/10/06 09:39 AM (edited) We will soon see....I will drink 5 litres between 7.00 to 9.45. I have digital scales and will weigh myself before I start and will not eat anything from 7am....will advise if a doctor is correct or the Scotty and Lumpy connection Edit - Sparkling Red Label only Lumpy and plenty of Coonawarra Red Edited 18/10/06 09:46 AM by SHOCK
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/06 09:41 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:41 AM Do you have digital scales at home?Scotty
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 5d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 18/10/06 09:44 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:44 AM kenny Vs Spenny on the comedy channel had this same challenge......remember your diet should consist of diuretics and laxatives for maximum results....
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:49 AM Author Posted 18/10/06 09:49 AM Losing weight is the plan afterwards...I want to cheat as much as possible to start with.......yes Scotty I have digi scales which are going to work with Thursday and no I'm not going to drink a litre of water to prove your point....I dont disagree I was mearly asking the question to see if it was true.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now