SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:09 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:09 AM Myself and a guy from work have got into another little challenge... The barge arse little Rhino is 5'4 and weighs 88kgMyself a very tall 5'9 and trim 92kgBet is highest % lost in 6 weeks, simple really.Weigh in is Thursdays at smoko every week.Tomorrow is the starting weight target so I need some advice on how to pack on as much weight as I can from now until 9.45am that is easiest to remove.Some have suggested that Id be best drinking about 5 litres of water before the weigh in as I will be easiest to lose and will give me at least another 1kg at weigh in......is this true? This is my first ever diet as I dont want to join the 100 club @ 5'9MMMMM....pie van
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 18/10/06 09:14 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:14 AM every ltr of water is 1kg so 5 ltrs= 5kgs
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/06 09:15 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:15 AM 1 Litre of water equals 1 kg. Good luck with drinking hat much, oh yeah if you keep a constant supply of fluid to the body it will recognise this and dump excess water and loose weight.Scotty
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 18/10/06 09:16 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:16 AM This is my first ever diet as I dont want to join the 100 club @ 5'9MMMMM....pie van ←f*cking featherweight showoff 5'9" and 20st here!You into Cooper's or Cabernet more, Koni? Beer packs it on I'm told? As for drinking 5L of water, it will weigh you down by 5kg, unless you have some special floaters taking up some volume Queensland Water Goodluck with it anyway.Lumpy
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:17 AM Author Posted 18/10/06 09:17 AM Yes, I realise the sums....but does it convert to the same weight on the scale once its in your body?
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/06 09:20 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:20 AM How the f*ck do you work that out? 5 Kg is 5 Kg reguardless of whether its inside the body or out. Cmon mate pull the other one.Scotty
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 18/10/06 09:21 AM Author Posted 18/10/06 09:21 AM This is my first ever diet as I dont want to join the 100 club @ 5'9MMMMM....pie van ←f*cking featherweight showoff 5'9" and 20st here!You into Cooper's or Cabernet more, Koni? Beer packs it on I'm told? As for drinking 5L of water, it will weigh you down by 5kg, unless you have some special floaters taking up some volume Queensland Water Goodluck with it anyway.Lumpy ←You Fat bastard Lumpy....of cause I drink Coopers(Hoolagan Soup) when I can get it, I'm from South Aust. ...root more dolphins and get fitter mate
PhantomFox6 Throbbing Member Member 123 Member For: 20y 8d Location: N.S.Farkin.W. Posted 18/10/06 09:24 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:24 AM no its true..... eat a kilo of cheese and you dont put on a kilo.....its got some scientific name but id be fugged if I know what it is
Guest Guests Posted 18/10/06 09:25 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:25 AM Just get into the water between now and tomorrow morning and try not to go to the toilet.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/06 09:27 AM Posted 18/10/06 09:27 AM Bullsh*t, I refuse to believe this, if I weighed myself and then scoffed a kilo of cheese I would weigh 1 kilo more. I know the body is constantly burning calouries but not at a rate in which the scales can tell you.Scotty
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now