937 Member 266 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 16/10/06 11:37 PM Posted 16/10/06 11:37 PM (edited) Has anyone fitted one of these.I,m about to get one and fit a complete system to my BA Mk2 Turbo.The big question is, where is the best place to mount the cooler ?Not much room left with all the in front of the radiator.If anyone done one, I would like to see some pictures so I can get a bit of an idea.Thank you.Measures 29cm x 14cm, 5cm thick (total length including brackets 33cm) Edited 16/10/06 11:39 PM by 937
TIMXR6T Member 116 Member For: 21y 1m 6d Location: Shire Posted 16/10/06 11:44 PM Posted 16/10/06 11:44 PM Will it fit between the bumper bar and the wheel arch.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/10/06 02:21 AM Posted 17/10/06 02:21 AM I had my trans cooler fitted here, i purchased an 8inch davis craig thermo fan to fit to it but sold the trans and converted to manual. Ninka now has my old setup on his car and runs the thermo fan...
937 Member 266 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 17/10/06 04:08 AM Author Posted 17/10/06 04:08 AM Has anyone fitted one of these.I,m about to get one and fit a complete system to my BA Mk2 Turbo.The big question is, where is the best place to mount the cooler ?Not much room left with all the in front of the radiator.If anyone done one, I would like to see some pictures so I can get a bit of an idea.Thank you.Measures 29cm x 14cm, 5cm thick (total length including brackets 33cm)← I forgot to say it was an Engine Oil Cooler setup !! for brains today!
Hitman Member 187 Member For: 23y 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/06 04:28 AM Posted 17/10/06 04:28 AM (edited) This is my setup... oh and it works Dave Edited 17/10/06 04:33 AM by Hitman
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 17/10/06 04:54 AM Posted 17/10/06 04:54 AM for that set up to work do you have to remove the undertray?
937 Member 266 Member For: 20y 3m 5d Posted 17/10/06 05:09 AM Author Posted 17/10/06 05:09 AM Dave, thank you very much for all that information.It's something I will have to look in to / explore. AAA+
vincexr6t Member 31 Member For: 20y 8m 4d Location: Adelaide Posted 17/10/06 09:13 AM Posted 17/10/06 09:13 AM What adaptors did you guys use to fit between the block and oil filter. I was think about the Universal Engine Oil Cooler Kit form perma-cool but I am not to sure if the adaptor fits and it also use's clamps on the fitting. Would hate for one to blow off. Any more details on the rest of the setup that you guys are runningThanks
Hitman Member 187 Member For: 23y 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/06 09:11 PM Posted 17/10/06 09:11 PM for that set up to work do you have to remove the undertray?←The undertray was put back on with the xr bar, these are old pic's I now have my GTP bar on the car (The GTP bar is lower) I will take some more pics when I can get under the car..Dave
Hitman Member 187 Member For: 23y 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/10/06 09:19 PM Posted 17/10/06 09:19 PM What adaptors did you guys use to fit between the block and oil filter. I was think about the Universal Engine Oil Cooler Kit form perma-cool but I am not to sure if the adaptor fits and it also use's clamps on the fitting. Would hate for one to blow off. Any more details on the rest of the setup that you guys are runningThanks←I get all my gear from,Motorsport ConnectionsUnit 15/ 4A Foundry Rd Seven Hills NSW 2147ph: (02) 9838 7272 Motor Accessories--W'salers & MfrsI have been using them for all my fittings for some time now...very good Dave
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now