What Cars Have You Owned

wicksy

• Member For: 21y 2m 26d

hmm now lets see. my earliest recollection Fords is of mum and dad breaking down crying when Dick Johnson totalled the xD on a rock.

I came from hospital in a XW, went to kindergarden in a XB, Primary school in a brand new xD, then a XF fairmont Ghia wagon. Of which our local mechanic would not touch because it had fuel injection!!!

Later came an EA, then an EF, AU now a Territory. My parents would never have anything else but Fords so I figured it was good enough for me then.

My first car was and still is a XP falcon of which I have restored/modified, TX3 Laser then an EF II XR6 now a BA MkII XR6T. my next project is 63 XL sedan delivery van.

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d

Ive got a 99 Excel GX2 for the day to day chores. Electric windows/ Air Con/ Power steer/ Mag Wheels/ CD player as standard!!!

The Ute and the Mini get to sit in the shed:

PB250015.jpg

P4290042.jpg

This is the Mrs little beast:

Suzuki2.jpg

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d

Some may have seen it already. Accord Euro - Prodrive GC07C 6.9kg fully forged 17's, Showa Honda Sports Suspension Kit (spring and shock replacement), cusco strut braces and sway bars, Hondata tuned to around 180kw, fully imported from factory Euro R bodykit and original Euro R foglights (fuking expensive!), APEXi RSM, APEXi AFC II etc etc

I also have a 94 Corola hatch. Currently bogging up the back window and prepping for sale. Can't have $5k sitting up on the lawn forever!

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 12d

Following the other topic started about why you buy Ford, family history or whatever look like a few are talking about what they first drove till now...

So why not another topic!

hehehehe

Your driving history and what happened?

1st car - Honda Accord (think it was a 92 model)...

Auto, loved it, 19th Bday pressie from the folks...

Sun roof, electric everything, blah blah... loved it...

Ended up the arse end of another car, following a hoon pulling out of the local car wash and ripping his POS Hole'den up the road on the wrong side... I was to busy worried about him and didnt see the car in front decide to stop and pull into a drive way late... Oh well...

Work - Stereo and that was about it... to busy paying for the gear box to be fixed as the auto sh*t itself...

Put to sleep - well was writtin off as above...

2nd car - Mitsubishi V6 GST -(96 I think from memory cant remember now at all)

Again electric everything, manual, sun roof, loved that car also... also wanted it since I was about 15yo...

Got so many speeding tix it was funny, for a 2lt V6 - it was FUKin quick... was torn between the ford TX5 hatch and this Galant... went with the Jap rice burner... was just so much quicker...

Spent about 5grand on the stereo and was a typical rice boy... weird in a country town and being half lebo... anyways... couldnt believe the Dunlop FM901's that I put on it... wish that tyre was still around!

Work - 5k on the audio system, air intake and a few minor things like that...

Put to sleep - well was written off also... had a 4wd in Sydney hit the rear bumpber so had it replaced minor stuff, then after picking it up took it down the road to get a new exhaust system - full stainless, 3", twin muff, custom header, blah blah, and 10 mins after picking it up same day drove across the cause way smack bang in the middle of the bridge over the murray, right on the NSW/VIC border had 2 cars in front pull up quick, we stopped in time, all good, only to look in the rear mirror and see a XE Falcon hit the arse end of us at about (est) 80kms... moved us into the rear of both the front cars and well ended up in hospital that night... the car was well.. sent to the big race track in the sky...

3 rd - Went back to Honda after that... Got a 99 Civic... Manual...

Cool little car... Green and ended up being a beast!

Stripped the stereo out of the Galant, moved it over to the Civic and did some upgrades at the same time, about another 2500. Stereo was worth about 1/3 of the whole car!

Did me proud for a few years then sold it off to some folks back home on the border...

Work - Air intake again pod etc. and stereo...

Stripped stereo back when sold and gave it to my bro think parts are now floating around in a AU unit in Brissy... Air was put back to factory also and sold off...

Put to sleep - nope, saw it running around in traffic when I was back home at xmas... sweet little ride...

4th - Had a company car, Mazda 6 (2 of them actually)...

Sweet little 4x... had them out at Kernell on the sand dunes a few times...

Had far to much fun in them for company cars...

Work - Stock as they were company cars...

Now - one is still with the company, and the other was sold off...

5th - Was the Liberty GT... MY06

Manual, electric everything... still floating around...

Wanted this car soooo bad - since they were first released as an Auto only...

The one I picked up, was apparently (according to Suby Aust HO) the very last Dark Green Mica ever to be brought into the country, was shipped over special for a foto shoot then sold, brand new with only 100kms on the clock by the time I got it...

Was the 2lt 16pound turbo version... FUKen sweet... oh so sweet for a stock car!

Did the trade on it for the F6 Rspec...

Miss it a lot... loved the all wheel drive...

Current model so we all know what it has...

Work - did 25% window tint, panel filter and upgrade on the clutch, that was about it... had it for just over 2 yrs...

Now - was traded on the F6, but got a call from a guy in Cooma or Canberra cant remember, who took it and is enjoying it now... found my name and number still in the log books!

DAM IT!

6th - Had a Hold'en Late model camira Company car while had the GT also... had it for about 12 months... was ok... just a car... need I say anymore...

Work - work related, so nothing exciting...

Now - Back with the company...

7th - Funny enough 7th car could be considered the 7th wonder of the car world for me... ITS THE BLOODY F6 RSPEC...

7th wonder cos its a love hate relationship with it at the moment... dam service guys screwing up little minor things every time its in there, and its only 6,000 kms old as I write this... so much for brand new...

Anyways, we all know what it is - or should...

Work - nothing so far, still waiting for it to get all fixed before I play with it... KN Panel filter only so far.

Planned - Stereo waiting to go in around 8,500$ worth so far just for speakers, amp and sub.

Then on to the fun stuff... retune, air intake, injectors, blah blah where does it stop...

Now - Still current, its down stairs sleeping right now in its bed, just waiting for me to go and give it life once again!

heheheheh

Next - Aston Martin... I hope!

Also currently looking for a MG B, 69 model... want to have it as a project car! *droolllll*

Over to the rest - if like, let everyone know your car history!

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 28d

In chronological order over my 6 years of driving I've had:

VH commodore

Series III Bluebird

N13 Pulsar Q

N14 Pulsar SSS

94' Corolla hatch

BA MKII XR6

Accord Euro

F6 R Spec Typhoon

• Into the laaaake
  • Member For: 16y 9m 14d

Geez some cars there! Never been in any type of prang in my 12 yr driving history.

1st: 1967 Morris Cooper S (still own)

2nd: 1977 TX Gemini (should never of sold it)

3rd: 1995 VR II Crummodore (should of sold it sooner)

4th: 2003 XR6 Turbo Ute (still own)

5th: 1999 Hyundai Excel (still own)

• Member For: 15y 11m 27d

BA mkII is only my second ute.

First one was a 1999 turbo diesel courier. Pics are always good.

post-15045-1211708992_thumb.jpg

Slammed the courier into a tree pretty hard. New bullbar, bonnet and side panel and as good as new.

It's pretty fair to say that the xr goes abit quicker than the courier!