JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Canberra Posted 03/10/06 06:51 AM Posted 03/10/06 06:51 AM (edited) Any other canberra guys seen this car going around?? spotted it in fyshwick about 7am a few days ago coming home from work Blue WRX with orange GT stripes up the side... my god. Not only that, they were all wonky and weren't even straight Why?Just realised... no wise cracks about coming from work and being in fyshwick at the same time I have to go along canberra ave to get home edit: yes, I know, this thread is worthless without pics. Unfortunately for me, but very fortunate for the WRX driver, he was turning and I was too stunned to get my phone out and take a pic. Edited 03/10/06 06:53 AM by JimmyXR6T04
DAVO61 Member 70 Member For: 21y 10m 15d Posted 03/10/06 09:15 AM Posted 03/10/06 09:15 AM yes mate have seen it a couple of times in Lyneham .. looks full s.it or what...must be xrt wana be....
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 03/10/06 03:39 PM Posted 03/10/06 03:39 PM must be xrt wana be.... ←ahhh the xrt doesnt come with stripes... must be a GT wana be....
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Canberra Posted 04/10/06 03:47 AM Author Posted 04/10/06 03:47 AM yes mate have seen it a couple of times in Lyneham .. looks full s.it or what...must be xrt wana be.... ←poor bugger eh. Surely his friends would have warned him... good mates I suppose
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 04/10/06 04:10 AM Posted 04/10/06 04:10 AM ive seen said WRX.Also seen a dark blue 200SX with white GT stripes and chrome mags - looked very nice indeed.I actually read on the Expensive Daewoo site that you can get stripes for commodores now. They are called track stripes and go on the bonnet.
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 04/10/06 04:47 AM Posted 04/10/06 04:47 AM I'm gona adda set of stripes to my wheel barrow, see if it pushes faster.
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Canberra Posted 04/10/06 10:52 PM Author Posted 04/10/06 10:52 PM I'm gona adda set of stripes to my wheel barrow, see if it pushes faster.← make sure they're not straight though, don't want it to look too professional
tmac450 Member 1,650 Member For: 20y 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 05/10/06 01:26 AM Posted 05/10/06 01:26 AM I'm gona adda set of stripes to my wheel barrow, see if it pushes faster.← make sure they're not straight though, don't want it to look too professional←Freehand with a brush of course
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now