LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/06 04:17 AM Posted 23/09/06 04:17 AM Here we go :D
BOoya Member 118 Member For: 20y 2m 1d Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT Posted 23/09/06 04:34 AM Posted 23/09/06 04:34 AM how low did you lower it? I was hoping to see wheels in the guards :(nice work though :D
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/06 04:37 AM Author Posted 23/09/06 04:37 AM Just an inch on the front and level the rear, when it settles in should go a little bit lower. Didnt want it too low as I take the ute to work on construction sites :(.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 23/09/06 06:54 AM Posted 23/09/06 06:54 AM Looks good Russ, you will find that if you decide to go bigger rims they will poke into the guards a bit more. Mine sat the same with the 17s on it, ie looked to high, even the tyre place said ahh you need to lower it more, im like matee wait till the rims go on. I was happy to prove him wrong Whats the distance from the centre of your wheel to the guard lip, be interesting to see if pedders is any lower or higher than king springs??Did you end up needing a camber kit ?
BOoya Member 118 Member For: 20y 2m 1d Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT Posted 23/09/06 07:29 AM Posted 23/09/06 07:29 AM Just an inch on the front and level the rear, when it settles in should go a little bit lower. Didnt want it too low as I take the ute to work on construction sites :(.←ahh I see, I wont dare take mine close to that stuff they call "dirt" does do a great job picking up 20 cartons at a time at Liquor Land though
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 23/09/06 08:47 AM Posted 23/09/06 08:47 AM I just open the back up and let em fork a pallet of the stuff in there
mark61 Member 80 Member For: 20y 9d Posted 23/09/06 09:11 AM Posted 23/09/06 09:11 AM Hello all. my first post on this web site Had my bf ute xr6t in bionic with 19s and leather with hard top for just over 2 months. Am interested in lowering my ride but use it as a work horse as well so would be interested in knowing what you did to get yourse to that height . Dont want to go to low as my wife would kill me .
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 23/09/06 09:17 AM Posted 23/09/06 09:17 AM They are a pedders lowered front spring and a reverse rear eye rear leaf replacement spring. and welcome
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/06 08:12 PM Author Posted 23/09/06 08:12 PM Yes tonyz, they are pedders front and rear heavy duty rear leafs. I did end up getting the camber kit just so I can play with my camber later on . I didnt measured yet I ll do it when they settle in a bit more mate then I ll let u know. And mark61, Pedders have 2 options to lower your ride, u can use about half an inch lowered springs or an inch. They have a heavy duty rear leaf springs which would be good for you beacuse u have a hard top and u carry stuff in the back. Hope u find this info usefull. Russ
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/09/06 11:54 PM Posted 23/09/06 11:54 PM Looks good Have you come across many new-found obstacles now though?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now