Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 12/02/10 09:13 AM Posted 12/02/10 09:13 AM Spotted a Black F6 with the plates PHOON on the Bruce goin home this week
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 16/02/10 01:15 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:15 AM (edited) Saw a G6ET last night in Cleveland with the numberplate IBOOST. Think it was either dark blue or black. Wheels looked good on it, bit soft on the go button though! Edited 16/02/10 09:10 AM by HIRO F6
wilba Member 828 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Posted 16/02/10 09:27 PM Posted 16/02/10 09:27 PM yea I have seen that as well but when I seen him he was goin full noice I was trying to keep up but was in trffic
Ironman Legacy Donating Member 38 Member For: 17y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 20/02/10 10:57 PM Posted 20/02/10 10:57 PM Hi guys, if any of you see me (L/Strike FG XR6T sedan) doing the Glasshouse to Brisbane (Toowong) run daily, or around the sunny coast....usually Caloundra and up as far as Mooloolabah ..... give us a wave ...plate starts with LKJ.....Yeah, I've seen the two FG XR6T's plying their trade on the Bruce hwy ...also early in the morning, twice now I've seen a dark SS ute pulling speeding tradies over before 6am ....terrible...just terrible.
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Posted 21/02/10 01:40 AM Posted 21/02/10 01:40 AM Spotted in my carport, I think its a Ford of some kind.. Possibly a Falcon.I`ve had that cover off once in the last 4 weeks. Pretty piss poor really.Meh.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 21/02/10 02:13 AM Posted 21/02/10 02:13 AM that's insane john! how can u have your car just sit there! I cant wait to get mine back.
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Posted 21/02/10 02:41 AM Posted 21/02/10 02:41 AM I got nothin`..
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 21/02/10 07:36 AM Posted 21/02/10 07:36 AM LOL
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/02/10 05:53 AM Posted 22/02/10 05:53 AM Have you seen the colour of it? ...probably do the same and leave it hidden if it were me
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Posted 22/02/10 08:19 AM Posted 22/02/10 08:19 AM WTF colour is anyway? It`s not off white? It looks off white..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now