Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 31/05/12 02:56 AM Posted 31/05/12 02:56 AM Toy310 is from Toowoomba.. I never actually saw yours run SecaBoy.. I saw it parked up there at one point.. Toy310 actually has 410rwkw.. But he didn't get over a 12.1 as he was running on a set of sh*tty rears.. Talked to a few XR owners and F6 owners around though.. Was a pretty good night. That GT was nice.. I think he said his only mods were Exhaust, Air Filter and Tune.. But yeah he was struggling with launching it..
SecaBoy Legacy Donating Member 203 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Posted 31/05/12 03:26 AM Posted 31/05/12 03:26 AM yeah, I saw a couple of his runs. looked like he was just wheelspinning. :-(my best was a 12.384 @ 115mph. the best mph I got was a 118mph.its good for a quicker time, imo. I wasnt getting full boost until about the 60ft mark. so my 60ft times were like 2.1+either way, stoked with my time. dropped a second since my last round of mods.
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 25d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 31/05/12 10:26 AM Posted 31/05/12 10:26 AM seen versusu blue fg on lietches rd today gettin a bit loose
lightning g6e turbo Member 83 Member For: 15y 10m 14d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/12 10:21 AM Posted 04/06/12 10:21 AM Saw XRCIST at pub lane shops on Saturday, Think I may have seen it earlier on near Grand Plaza shopping centre having alittle fun with a hsv.
Gasman Ford Nub Member 412 Member For: 15y 6m Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 04/06/12 07:03 PM Posted 04/06/12 07:03 PM seen GASMAN on the M1 today at Coomera.. :sungum:Behaving myself I hope
SecaBoy Legacy Donating Member 203 Member For: 17y 8m 5d Posted 25/08/12 12:12 AM Posted 25/08/12 12:12 AM Spotted 80LTN on the centenary hwy. your constant gunning it did nothing to help with my missing my car. :(I was in my mums black clc merc. LolSo depressing. :lol:
Peteos13 Legacy Donating Member 307 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 12/04/13 07:32 PM Posted 12/04/13 07:32 PM I see a real sharp looking black FG XR6T ute with fat black rims sitting on its belly everyday on herston rd. makes me wanna upgrade.
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 24/04/13 01:43 PM Posted 24/04/13 01:43 PM I spotted a phantom ba (02-04) sedan with personalized plates 16ONE on wises road maroochydore todayI waved with no wave back :( 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/04/13 07:02 AM Posted 27/04/13 07:02 AM Spotted @ the Queensland Street Car Cruise and Nambour Exhaust Dyno Day Today.....Nah I wasnt there...I like Outcast Optics work on Facesucks he takes outstanding shots, the rest can be found here:http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.476029712463088.1073741842.134400223292707&type=1
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 27/04/13 09:40 AM Posted 27/04/13 09:40 AM Geez tough crowd, couldn't even make a pic :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now