Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/06 12:40 AM Author Posted 11/09/06 12:40 AM No point in comparing dyno figures from different dyno's on different days. I pulled 151rwkw on tilbrooks's dyno, and I could drive 10km's to the other side of town and easily get a much higher reading. Best bet on comparing dyno figures, is same day, same operator and obviously same dyno.To those who requested my audio clip ... I tried forwarding it, but didnt reliase I have exceeded the size of MMS clip. Will cull the quality down in a few minutes and re-try.←I wasn't comparing my figure with XR6NA's - I know they're all circumstantial. I'll run mine on the same dyno before and after any mod's just to see what is gained. Still waiting on those under-car shots, Dan!
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 11/09/06 03:18 AM Posted 11/09/06 03:18 AM Here's some pics of the Pacemaker Headers and the Nizpro ones as well. Nizpro ones look like they could be a good option but will require mods to the exhaust down stream.
XR-Ghia Member 51 Member For: 20y 1m 1d Location: Radelaide - Like Adelaide, Just radder Posted 11/09/06 09:12 AM Posted 11/09/06 09:12 AM I'll run mine on the same dyno before and after any mod's just to see what is gained. Still waiting on those under-car shots, Dan!I did take some, But we're hastily deleted from digital camera before I uploaded them by a disgruntled camera owner. Will take some ASAP.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/09/06 10:18 AM Posted 11/09/06 10:18 AM Lets us know how u go with your exhaust XR6NA←Will do. Thanks for the sounds clips I like it.
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/09/06 11:56 AM Author Posted 11/09/06 11:56 AM I'll run mine on the same dyno before and after any mod's just to see what is gained. Still waiting on those under-car shots, Dan!I did take some, But we're hastily deleted from digital camera before I uploaded them by a disgruntled camera owner. Will take some ASAP.No worries. Looks like you might have been taking a few lately with the new signature (which looks the goods! ).Looking forward to seeing them and thanks for the extractor pics, Benny!! The Nizpro extractors certainly look the goods but you're right - they'd definitely require a different exhaust (looks like twin 2.5") and I'm guessing they wouldn't be of any advantage without engine internals being upgraded.
XR-Ghia Member 51 Member For: 20y 1m 1d Location: Radelaide - Like Adelaide, Just radder Posted 12/09/06 09:23 AM Posted 12/09/06 09:23 AM No worries. Looks like you might have been taking a few lately with the new signature (which looks the goods! )Sig = Old. hehe.
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/09/06 10:53 AM Author Posted 12/09/06 10:53 AM No worries. Looks like you might have been taking a few lately with the new signature (which looks the goods! )Sig = Old. hehe.Aw well, I didn't notice it before.
Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 5m 30d Location: Shire Posted 12/09/06 10:59 AM Posted 12/09/06 10:59 AM Those Nizpro extractors are not available I was informed that they now use and fit Genie extracors with their cobra kits any one have a pic of the Genie's?
eMPee Member 247 Member For: 22y 6m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 12/09/06 10:34 PM Posted 12/09/06 10:34 PM interesting......did u hear this from nizpro?
Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/09/06 11:11 PM Author Posted 12/09/06 11:11 PM Those Nizpro extractors are not available I was informed that they now use and fit Genie extracors with their cobra kits any one have a pic of the Genie's? That's very interesting!! Does anyone else have any other info?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now