Genie Extractors For The N/a

Damo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 5m

Just curious & would be great to see some pics of extractors (Genie / Pacemaker / Lukey) installed on N/A's.

Looking at exhaust options for my N/A XR6 and not sure which way to go yet.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 18y 9m 7d

I had genie's on my EB XR6 and my old xf falcon. Pretty impressed with them, good increase in power after fitting them and a nice sound was also obtained. No issues at all, seemed to be well constructed and all. Can't provide an photo's though.

• Donating Members
I had genie's on my EB XR6 and my old xf falcon.  Pretty impressed with them, good increase in power after fitting them and a nice sound was also obtained.  No issues at all, seemed to be well constructed and all.  Can't provide an photo's though.
Yeah, I had them on my XF as well + EA resonator + Lukey rear muffler on a 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust. Sounded the goods and the look of the Genie's was great! I never took any pics :laughing:

I'd be interested to see if anyone has fitted them to the BA and how they turned out.

• Member For: 20y 1m 11d

I have advance headers fitted to my NA.

I noticed better fuel economy after fitting them. I had the full exhaust done at the same time so not sure what sound they would do with the stock zorst.

When I was ringing around the various exhaust shops they were all recommending the advance headers. Dunno how they compare to other brands as these r the only ones ive ever had :laughing:

post-3594-1157702150_thumb.jpg

• Donating Members

Thanks for the pic Matt. I dunno if it's just the picture, but it looks like some of the bends on the extractors have 'flat' spots. Is that right or am I just seeing things? And are they 6 -> 2 -> 1?

I'll be doing the whole exhaust in one hit, just not sure whether to go Genie, Pacemaker or (possibly) Advance Headers. I'm guessing from your site that you're from The Shire too, where did you have yours done? Sutherland Exhaust or somewhere else?

Wish I could help out with Supa Scapes, but I'm renting. :spoton:

• Member For: 17y 7m 21d

I do have audio of exhaust, but is only available on phone ...

PM me with MMS activated phone number, and will be more than happy to forward the clip along.

Dan

Cheers Damo :spoton:

Yeah they do appear to have 'flat spots'. They also look to be 'press-bends' which im not overly happy about, but so is the rest of my system :sharon:

I did have it done at Sutherland exhaust. They were the cheapest at the time as I didnt have heaps of free cash. I'd go see Kirrawee exhaust, I got my BMC filter from them and they seemed better blokes and he had an XR6 NA himself.

I dont have a sound clip unfortunatly. Maybe able to get it done if it stops raining. Its got a preety good sound, not too loud, although when I load up the ute and she has to pull a bit harder its a bit annoying then. Also on long trips, but I usually only do 20 min stints.

When I get some cash free I want to replace it with a full nizpro system & Edit. Also look at JMM. People on fordforums rave about them. Only drama is that they both are in Victoria. I think that Tune House are a dealer for Nizpro in sydney though. Not too sure about that.

But hey it did improve the performance & economy and it's not like I race my car so it does the job.

Hope it helps u some more

Matt

ok I ducked outside while it stopped raining, bloody windy though.

Just set up the camera under the tailpipe, started her up, quick rev to 3 grand then that's it!

I will get some more soon of in the cabin. It sounds different to what I hear :spoton:

eMPees_zorst.mp3